Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9
Not canon, but sounds very interesting. :)
Birdy21 chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Loved it
Khante chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Words cannot adequately describe how much I loved reading this story. Your portrayal of Éomer and Lothíriel is exquisite and my favorite one I have come across. Not to mention your writing is beautifully done. I was very sad when I finished the story, for I could have kept reading on and on about their lives. So thank you. Thank you for writing this magnificent story that has touched my heart.
Beloved Daughter chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Really great story! I loved it from start to finish! Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing and posting!
EugeniaVictoria chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story. It really touched me. Gorgeous, lush writing... never too cheesy or fluffy. "My beloved seabird, blown in on the wings of the storm", he whispered. How on earth did you come up with that? Simply amazing. I also loved how he kept addressing her in Rohirric. I loved your portrayal of Lothiriel, she was neither a warrior nor simply a beautiful princess but something in between... it was easy to relate to her and I could totally comprehend her feelings. I also liked the plot, there was action and adventure but also romance. All in all, a very well written story! Thanks so much for sharing. You are very talented.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
MAGNIFICENT.
renate chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
I love this so much. I want to write fanfiction about your fanfiction. I love (and am super impressed by) the way you worked this in to seem canon for the books, yet also be a completely believable romance and incredibly compelling story. I have read it twice straight through in as many days, and seriously, I just love it. Definitely my favorite Lothiriel/Eomer story I've ever read.
Moose Voose chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Eowyn's mouth isn't the only one that dropped open!
Alfirineth chapter 31 . 11/22/2013
Even more awesome the second time around. Thanks for the story!
Borys68 chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
Quite nice. An above-average Eo-Lothi piece.
Borys
Light on the Horizon chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Really lovely story!
Megz17 chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Loved this story and I went and re-read it as soon as a finished. Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination with us all!
dunedains chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
I'm crying forever! This is an absolutely amazing story, and I just have... never been so invested in a fanfiction as I was in this. Literally spent my entire day reading it (after reading your other stories)! Gah, so great. Thank you so much for this beautiful story and I must say, though it was 4 years ago that you finished this, I'm just so upset that there won't be more! xx dunedains
poser16 chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
So believable it could have been canon! This story was truly a wonderful work of art.
Great job!

poser16
excalibur2007 chapter 31 . 2/26/2013
I loved your story, read it in one go.

It is a pity we only have one point of view, though. I would have enjoyed having a glimpse of other characters thoughts, especially Éomer.
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »