Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
I love this story, I absolutely love it. But what I don't get about this chapter is why it's such a big deal that she's leaving for Helm's Deep. I mean, she's never been to Rohan before, wouldn't it be normal for her to take short trips to see different parts of it? It's not like she's going there permanently. Also, Eomer is leaving Edoras as well, he's not staying there. Why is it a big deal that Lothiriel isn't at Edoras since Eomer is hardly there himself?

In closing, I just want to reiterate that I do love this story - it's the best Eomer-Lothiriel dynamic I've read so far, and consequently one of the best LotR stories I've read. A HUGE round of applause to you! You have such a gift for storytelling!
MuggleCreator chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
Brilliant story. I love the way the characters are portrayed.
beachchick3 chapter 31 . 2/10/2014
Loved your story, kudos on making a masterpiece!
HassleCastle chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
Outstanding! Beautiful writing! I loved this story especially the parts which went through the war of the rings. Lothiriel is truly adorable. So selfless, kind and fiery. I liked her better then Eowyn for she felt so much more mature and yet so underestimated. Brilliant story!
Serena chapter 31 . 1/20/2014
So beautifully written I was forced to read it all in one day! I loved every moment.
Amaleea chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
What a great take on this tale! I love that you had Lothiriel's perspective during the war. It's not common to read a perspective that isn't from a warrior, but from someone who is helping on the sidelines. It was well done. You had great detail throughout the story.

Overall, beautiful story from a couple that we only heard about in passing in the tales. Eomer was a great character. He deserved to get someone like your Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Love the story! Brilliant. Really drew me in, it was impossible to not feel Lothiriel's pain, fear, hope, love, passion...
Anon chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Yummy. Hot.
Anon chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad the wedding itself did not take long.
Anon chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad you speeded up the wedding :)
Anon chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
That ending is just brilliant.
Anon chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I love how you describe her getting strength from taking care of her (Eomer's) people. I also like the way you describe her longing for Eomer. Not too much angst.
Anon chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Thank you! I'm glad he believed her right away! Thank you!
Anon chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
You're killing me!
Anon chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
This is getting way too exciting for me! Please let them make up.
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »