Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
MuggleCreator chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
Brilliant story. I love the way the characters are portrayed.
beachchick3 chapter 31 . 2/10/2014
Loved your story, kudos on making a masterpiece!
HassleCastle chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
Outstanding! Beautiful writing! I loved this story especially the parts which went through the war of the rings. Lothiriel is truly adorable. So selfless, kind and fiery. I liked her better then Eowyn for she felt so much more mature and yet so underestimated. Brilliant story!
Serena chapter 31 . 1/20/2014
So beautifully written I was forced to read it all in one day! I loved every moment.
Amaleea chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
What a great take on this tale! I love that you had Lothiriel's perspective during the war. It's not common to read a perspective that isn't from a warrior, but from someone who is helping on the sidelines. It was well done. You had great detail throughout the story.

Overall, beautiful story from a couple that we only heard about in passing in the tales. Eomer was a great character. He deserved to get someone like your Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Love the story! Brilliant. Really drew me in, it was impossible to not feel Lothiriel's pain, fear, hope, love, passion...
Anon chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Yummy. Hot.
Anon chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad the wedding itself did not take long.
Anon chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
I'm glad you speeded up the wedding :)
Anon chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
That ending is just brilliant.
Anon chapter 25 . 1/10/2014
I love how you describe her getting strength from taking care of her (Eomer's) people. I also like the way you describe her longing for Eomer. Not too much angst.
Anon chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Thank you! I'm glad he believed her right away! Thank you!
Anon chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
You're killing me!
Anon chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
This is getting way too exciting for me! Please let them make up.
Anon chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Will you ever grant them reprieve.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »