Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Guest chapter 31 . 2/17/2013
absolutely loved this story! at first I wanted some badass action scenes with our princess and her bow at the battles, but I like how you kept it more realistic and avoided making her too OP haha. hope you keep writing more awesome LOTR stories! you have a great narrative and your writing style is excellent.
Eiladwyn chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Hello! Thank you very much for writing a love story that does not rely on the leading lady's looks, and also does not take place within a few days. I really enjoyed your writing style - great job!
Michelle chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
This is not a review, necessarily, but rather a thank you! Thank you for this lovely story. It really was wonderful and fun to read! I should like a copy for my own, if at all possible! Also, thank you for keeping it relatively clean so as to not spoil the sweet story. I quite enjoyed the entire thing. Keep up the good work!
Ivory chapter 31 . 11/3/2012
I love love loved this story! Amazing job!
Professor Ali chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I'm hanging out for more Imhrahils daughters but in the meantime I wanted to put a review as promised on a couple of my other favs of your stories, and this is one of them. This was a bold undertaking, spanning a lot of ground. I got really wound up when things weren't going well and felt like screaming at them :) I thought the scenes at Helms deep were wonderful, really well paced and exciting, and I liked your OCs in this story as well. I've read this more than once already but it is a favourite to come back to again and again. Ali
Culhilien chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
That was incredible! I loved every sentence. Thank you for this story :)
Heteroclite chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
Great story, very enjoyable and a nice portrayal of Lohiriel's character.
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
I forgot to mention that I absolutely loved all the little poems, sayings etc. you put in the beginning of each chapter. You put so much thought into this!
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. Everything was so believable in regards to being canon with the book. And the mysterious Lothiriel finally got a face and a storyline (I wished Tolkien had just expanded A LITTLE on that).I loved that she actually had a purpose of some kind during the war (and before) and that she was not just "some Princess from Dol Amroth", I loved that she meet all the characters like Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli and so on. It's hard to find well written stories like this. I also liked the little bit of angst in this (I'm afraid most stories here are just too "funny" for me, i like in on occasion but though). I have to say I felt like I did Lothiriel's journey together with her (if that makes sense), and near the end when some of the events in the beginning were discussed I felt like it had been indeed a year...it's so weird but in a way this was truly like part of a good book.
I hope you write a lot more E/L stories - oh and let me tell you I also particular enjoyed your Eowyn - I wished I could have practised archery along with her and Lothiriel. Oh and neatless to say, Eomer - that temper! He could kiss me ruthlessly any time. ;) Sorry for my babbling..! This was great and an instant fav.
Lily1992 chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
I love this Story D
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite stories I've read here! Congrats on a fantastic job!
Turwaithien chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
Another masterpiece of you! WOW...that was SUPERB!

And once I started I really couldn't stop reading right until the end. Now I feel breathless…;-)

This story is highly addictive and truly beautifully written!

You definitely know how to bring the characters to life because I felt like I was right there in Middle-Earth.

There are so many highlights in this great story that it would be hard to pick any favourite scenes since it was perfect throughout and a delightful read.

I really LOVED their wedding vows. So beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing this. You did a wonderful job to mix adventure and drama with a dazzling love story! Kudos to you!
Haarajot chapter 31 . 3/20/2012
I have been rereading this, now in its finished state. Reading all those chapters in three days makes for a much better read. I was able to enjoy the phrasing more. A lovely read!
AllIsButToys chapter 31 . 3/6/2012
I have read all of your stories and have to say that this is my favourite. The characters are believable and real, the plot is well thought out and interesting, and the writing is flawless.

Thank you for such an enjoyable read!

AllIsButToys
Talia119 chapter 31 . 2/25/2012
This is one of my very favorite stories. I have actually read it several times but have not reviewed up until now because I was enjoying my lurker status! In fact I have thouroughly enjoyed all of your stories. Thank you so much for writing such intelligent, engaging and original tales. You are an excellent writer deserving of much praise!
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »