Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Anon chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Anger I guess is better than cold snubbing.
Anon chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I usually intensely dislike stories where the hero and heroine are at odds with one another for months and months because of stupid disagreements, but I can't help myself liking both your Eomer and your Lothiriel.
Anon chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Sounds horrible.
Anon chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
You twist everything around quite horribly. :(
Anon chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I'm very scared now.
Anon chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
You have feeling sad about Lothiriel plight, but also scared of Grima.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I almost fainted too. You write a gripping tale.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Based on my meager knowledge of Swedish I understood the Rohimmiric sentences quite well, so I'm guessing you go them right :)
Anon chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
That was in the end quite clever of Lothiriel. I like the character you picture her to be.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I like the way you describe Grima, it makes him sound horrible and slimy but also very real.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I can't help but hope that they get to know more of each other. Bonds formed in dire situations and danger are strong, but there usually are more sides to a person than what they show in emergencies.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Very interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Not canon, but sounds very interesting. :)
birdsflyaway chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Loved it
Khante chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Words cannot adequately describe how much I loved reading this story. Your portrayal of √Čomer and Loth√≠riel is exquisite and my favorite one I have come across. Not to mention your writing is beautifully done. I was very sad when I finished the story, for I could have kept reading on and on about their lives. So thank you. Thank you for writing this magnificent story that has touched my heart.
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »