Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Nemea chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Hey!

How was your holiday? I hope you enjoyed it and had some fantastic weather!

Great chapter! I love how the relationship between Eomer and Lothiriel is evolving without any of them being able to stop it. They already know each other so well... Probably good, Eowyn came bursting in, who knows what might've happened... :-)

It's so good, we all know how it's gonna turn out in the very wnd, otherwise I'd be worried sick for the two of them.

Completely adore the last sentence!

Take care, liebe Grüße,

Nemea
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
"For as long as I could remember, the path I would tread in life had been clearly marked for me. Constricting my choices, true, but making the world a dependable and orderly place. Now the Marshal threatened to lure me off this safe path. I smoothed out the white horsetail crowning his helmet. One day duty would dictate whom I would marry, be it a foreign prince or one of Gondor’s rich southern lords. That Denethor would let me settle for a mere Third Marshal of the Mark, when I could be used to bind a much more powerful man closer to his interests, was about as likely as the King returning."

heh! Also, thanks for pointing this out- it's rare to see an acknowledgment of the importance of political marriage in the social system of the two kingdoms, even though they are living in a time of great upheaval, the nobles are probably scattered all over the place, etc. Of course, Lothiriel will have to marry to benefit her house and her country. I like that she is being pragmatic- after all, she was raised knowing that she has no choice in whom she marries. )
benavidas chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
This story is amazing. I've read several of your Eomer/Lothiriel stuff, but I think this story really shows your development and maturity as a writer. The mood is palpable and the characterizations are nuanced. Eomer and Lothiriel's attraction is drawn subtly and, oh man, even the staring is totally sexy!

Please write more soon!
Nelarun chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I love it! I absolutly love it! This is an awesome story and I honestly can not wait to read more... and I'm not even a fan of Lothiriel and Eomer stories! well done

Nela
Violin Ghost chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Quick thinking on Lothiriel's part, though I do wonder what Eomer thought of her at that moment. ;)
Elwen of Lorien chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Have a pleasent holiday. Elwen.
lv55 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
hi lialathuviriel,

i love your story!i hope to read more and please update soon.

i like a story with Eomer's infamous temper... and eomer/lothiriel story is my most favorite coupling in LotR.
Remember 1105 chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Oh, I'm sad I won't be able to read another chapter soon. I so look forward to them. I love the whole "That looks a trifle nasty" comment. hilarious. i hope you have a wonderful holiday however. wonderful chapter as usual!

ever yours.
SilverWinter18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Hm...so I'm guessing Theoden is being drugged or something?

Have fun on your holiday!
TwilightsAngelStar chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Great chapter, love it. Can't wait for the next update.

Have a fab holiday.
Faoiltierna chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Still deeply enjoying the story. I like the Lady, she's got spunk...and isn't terribly Mary Sue (plot requires a bit, or she'd come across as stupid, of course).

Looking forward to the next installment with hopefully more of her and Eomer. Have a good holiday!
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Great chapter, Lothiriel can be sneaky when she wants to be! Update when you get back and have fun on your trip!
Deandra chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Whine! Whimper! Moan! Oh, alright! I suppose you are entitled to a holiday with your family! Still, just when Eomer has returned? Cruel, cruel Hobbit!

I hope you are heartily ashamed of yourself - at least for 30 seconds - until you bound gleefully out the door and off to have some fun!

Good chapter, and good use of Grima. Plus this demonstrates there were moments in the king's "enchantment" when he had a brief lucid period.

I am eager for more, but I'll be patient...yeah, right!

- Deandra
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Corig chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Hello Lia!

As usual this story is really coming along beautifully ... Yet another way to look at how it 'could have happened' .. very nicely done in extinguishing Eomer's temper! ;)

Have a lovely holiday .. and safe travels!

~ Cori x