Reviews for On the Wings of the Storm
Anne Rose chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Oh dear, I'm not sure she should have confronted Grima like that directly. Perhaps she should have practiced her diplomacy on him. Oh dear, oh dear! Well, time will tell. *wrings hands with worry*
Morning Angel chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
This is absolutely great. I'm totally hooked and can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the wonderful work.
Remember 1105 chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Amazing as always. Grima is so freakin' creepy. I'd have to sanitize my hand ten times after having him touch me. Gross. I loved the archery part, that was neat.

Can't wait for the next one!

ever yours.
Shana chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Ok, more updates! LOL! This story is too good and I hate the wait inbetween. You should be getting paid for this stuff!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it. I liked seeing her encounter with Wormtongue and I liked the archery practice too. I look foward to more!
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Lovely writing, as always. I liked Faramir's comment about the shaft of an arrow. And Wormtongue gives me the creeps, as is only right. The difference between Eowyn and Lothiriel is glaringly clear, and it's interesting to see them interact. Thanks for a good chapter! I'm looking forward to more Eomer. ;)
Amoora chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Freakily nice...it had my heart pounding with fright at the end...I thought that it very interesting to read...great chapter!

PS: UPDATE SOON!
Telcontar Rulz chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
More please! This is really good. You have everyone so in character. I'm not Eomer's biggest fan (I'm a Legolas fangirl) but I'm falling in love with your portrayal of him.
Faoiltierna chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Very intriguing...I look forward to reading more!

Your characters are very well fleshed out and "lively," not static or watery. Very nice :-)
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Great chapter!
Tuima chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
That is just plain creepy. Ugh.

I love the way you contrast Eowyn and Lothiriel's attitude toward warfare. Good stuff!
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Ew, being kissed by Grima would make me want to take a hot bath. Fully clothed in case he's watching! Update soon!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Oh, geez. Grima's at it again... suppose he has a weakness for beautiful highborn ladies? Well, I hope he doesn't get her into any trouble.

I'm sure Eomer will be willing to correct that ;)

Lovely chapter-your depiction of Eowyn is spot on, and it's good she has Lothiriel to confide in. I hope both of them alter their views on a woman's 'duty' before the end, because neither of them seem to have the right picture of it ;)

I'll be waiting for the next one!
SilverWinter18 chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Urgh...what a creepy guy.

I'm glad of the friendship between Lothiriel and Eowyn. I have a feeling that they'll be needing it soon...
Medea Smyke chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
"Which men?" That made me laugh. She's pretty far gone already, isn't she? Well, another good chapter. I'm glad that she's friends with Eowyn. It would be tough if L was getting the cold shoulder from her and being slimed on by Grima.

Thanks and update soon!