Reviews for Living Legacy
Sonseeahray chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
Wonderful, just wonderful! Too bad that JKR didnt think of something like that!
ouiplanete chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
I LOVED IT! that was awesome! yeay! update soon!
sylphides chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
What an ingenious idea, to be DH compliant AND to incorporate a totally new twist with the reflection of Hermione in Harry's glasses! Brilliant. :)
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Aw, they love each other. But that's a mean cliffhanger! You should fix that asap! :)
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
YAY! Snape is alive! *does happy dance* :D
debjunk chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Can I say, I love that Eileen Prince. She's great. You're going to kill the baby! NO! (Please don't)
The Tears-Of-Heaven chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Why did you stop here?

Poor little French that I am, I had wait your chapter like a glass of water in the desert and now you stop your chapter like this. It's not fair TT.

Hermione will lose her baby? Severus will be a dumbass and let her go because he isn't self-confident?

Ah so many question without answer!

So... I will waite...

(Sorry for the mistakes... but like a said before I am French, and if I can understand, I can't write english well! xD)

Bye and Have a nice day
ouiplanete chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
WUT? I CAN"T believe YOU LEFT ME HERE! OMGosh! what happens! YOU have to UPDATE SOON! the suspense is killing me! :-D
Sonseeahray chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Do not dare to kill the baby! That would be more than cruel and a terrible blow to both of them!

This cliffhanger is more than terrible but I hope I will survive it...

And by the way, it is a very well written chapter and you are quite good in describing the emotions and thoughts of Severus and Hermoine.
notwritten chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
This was a very nice, and pleasant chapter you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
OMG, I love ths fic, it is amazing!
MerlockedWhovian chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
NO!bABY DON'T DIE!DON'T DIE BABY PLEASE!OH CHOCOLATE BUNNY!
that-girl-over-there chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Oh, this a great fic so far!

I look forward to the next chapter :)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Karen chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
WOW! So, Severus thought she married someone else. At least now he knows the truth!

I like how his mom was able to get him to talk about his feelings.

As for Hermione, I am glad that you won't make us wait too long for the update! I can totally see it being from stress, and that, with the healer right there, things will be ok. She will just have to take it easy. Perhaps this will help bring Severus and Hermione together?

UPDATE SOON!