Reviews for Living Legacy
roslintower chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I loved the first bit when Snape thought that Hermione had married Potter. Very well-written.
roslintower chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
The A/N helped with the pasties, thanks for adding that. I love Eileen, she's a great character.
roslintower chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
You portrayed Severus and Eileen really well in this chapter. Great work!
roslintower chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
You're really good at making your story suspenseful (is that a word?) and dramatic and stuff. I was surprised to see(?) that Ron had suddenly turned so mature in this story, it was like Ron and Bill had switched personalities.
roslintower chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Whoa...nice cliff-hanger. And the first sentence really set the mood, good job on that.
roslintower chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow...really dramatic, exciting prologue. Can't wait to read more!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Oh...oh...I love it! It's so...different, and unexpected and...EKKK! I loved reading it, and it's inspired me to write the next hcpater of my story! So thank you!

HMBH
shoestring potato chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
*needs to stop grinning like a loon*

Lovely fic, thank you.
Sparrow Kess chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
I loved your story!
Mishael135 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I would like to say that this story is incredible. The creativity of it and the detail of which you write is amazing. You re an excellent author. Thanks for sharing this with the world :)
NoahIrene chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I LOVE IT!
hermoine snape chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
I loved it!
Goth Angel UK chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
I enjoyed your story very much, haven't read any other ones where Eileen is actually alive, so I really liked that and, of course, Severus & Hermione getting together always makes my day better :D
Transylvanian chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Great story
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
"He had wished to leave a legacy, and instead he had lived it."

The perfect statement to a perfect story. Thank you so much for writing this! I have cried, laughed, frowned and grinned all throughout the entire story. Please keep up the great and awesome work! Will be looking forward to future SSHG stories from you. _

God bless and take care always! More power!

xoxo