Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20
Bittersweet. Beautiful.
RinKagamine002 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is amazing and I can't say I didn't cry during it
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awww
unique.normality chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Unacceptable. But perfect.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very sweet and touching. Good job.
Jamie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Beautiful. Gosh, that was beautiful. I finished Deathly Hallows for the third time just a few hours ago, and I'm just now appreciating what a wonderful piece of work it is. Your piece is a perfect companion to Rowling's world. Keep on keepin' on!

PS. I'm staying up the rest of the night to read all of you pieces. You're a wonderful writer.
SheWhoWalksThroughFire chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was beautiful and it made me cry. It was so sad to know what was going to happen at the end, when they didn't know.
always-unwritten chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
aw .. this seriously made me tear up at the end. it's so well done and you portrayed the emotions really well. it turned out to be a very different fic then i thought it would be but in a good way ) keep writing!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw that was so beautiful and sad, I'm actually crying! Touching!
Iamakunoichi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
It was beautiful. It made me cry. Which is saying something, since I haven't cried since I was about eight. Thank you for that - for letting me cry again.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Incredible, incredible, incredible.

There is simply nothing else that can be said. :)

This story everything.
UNOPENACCOUNT chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This was such a beautiful story, and very well written. I have no criticisms, and would simply like to say that you made me cry, and I don't normally cry! I could try to pinpoint the parts I liked the most, but I don't think I could do that without highlighting the whole story. Thank you.
MBP chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Crying crying crying. This is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you reviewed my story because I followed the link to your page and found this one. I have such a lump in my throat right now. You've captured it all in here, and there were so many moments that made my eyes sting. I felt particularly bad when Harry approached Andromeda at the funeral. I can't get over how hard that must have been for him. I do hope you'll write more soon. Two stories from you are just not enough.
Nimaranel chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I loved this story. I have tears in my eyes- it was well written and just so bittersweet.
maraudernumba5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
omg completely and utterly amazing. despite not going into great detail, every emotion is defined and comes across so perfectly. oh amazing job. wow.