Reviews for A cry in the darkness
I LoVe ChOCoMoNsTeR chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
OMG! This is such a good and well-written story! I loved it! This is the first Pirates of the Caribbean story I've read and it makes me have high expectations for other!
I love you're writing style and how the story is connected and flows.
LOL now I'm going to read some of your other story! Keep up the good work :)
Unleashed111 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
rereading this story makes it better!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
so good!
The Awsome one chapter 31 . 11/8/2011
This story is one of the best written POTC stories i have ever read. I had found this on an favorites list and about half-way through did i only see the rating. Personally i think this is just a story that should be rated T with some warnings.

I really had enjoyed the Jack/Will brotherly relationship and i enjoyed Cunning John Silver. I also read most of your stories - including the Kingdom of Heaven ones and enjoyed those two. Please keep on writing more really good POTC stories
Umeko chapter 31 . 7/22/2011
Merci for such a brilliantly written story. Took me the better part of week to complete reading it. But it was well worth it. I like the bits of humor you added to what otherwise could be a sombre read. Jack Sparrow's outrageous schemes and all, even the bit about the cockroach-soup. Also liked the characters you included. Very well-fleshed out. Wang Tao the spy/assassin and his utter loser of a target. Ammand the Corsair and his men. You had me giggling at the part when Jack learnt that he was on a ship with without any rum. Poor Jack.
Lover-of-all-things-Awesome101 chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
I read this all in one go and I can only say this: I really, really, really, really, REALLY love this story!
AuroraAngelica chapter 31 . 3/19/2011
Haha, nice story :)
ashlee167 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
:o Those rotten gits! . Who the hell do they think they are? XD This story just got very interesting. Rose did an awesome job with this :D
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
Oh yeah I used a translator for that comment so if the grammer/ spelling is off sorry :)))))
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 31 . 7/7/2010
C'est comme une bonne histoire! J'aime le Jack / relation frère! L'une des meilleures histoires Ive lire de temps en temps!
calileane chapter 31 . 7/1/2009
Oh my! This one is simply wondeful. It could be a sequel to the movie, the script of what they could made of a number 4. It was amazing and...

What can I say: I came, I read, and I loved. I'll keep that one in my heart.
Capitano chapter 31 . 3/10/2009
FANTASTIC! It's really a wonderful, amazing, brilliant and - mostly - touching story! It made my cry as if I'd peeled a ton of onions! _! You're my hero! I love your moving descriptions of Will's feelings and Bill's love for his son! Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
hurricane1714 chapter 31 . 2/15/2009
Wow. This was excellent. The emotions convyed were lovely. Also, you write Jack very well. *goes off to read the sequel*
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 31 . 1/14/2009
Well, I have stayed up far too late so that I could finish this story, but it was well worth it. Bootstrap Bill did go on a little about Will in one chapter, but this was such an excellent story. What a perfectly clever plan to free Will! Excellent job, Captain Jack Sparrow, but I tip my hat off especially to you, Rose de Sharon, for weaving together such an intricate web. And I am SO glad to see Calypso finally show some remorse! I loved the arguing between 'Skinny' and 'Baldy', too! It's a wonder they've managed to stay on Jack's crew for so long!

(fyi, one word that could be fixed for future referencing: it is ripped, not ripened - as in "the sound ripped through the silence." Ripped means a tearing or rendering of something. Ripened is what happens to fruit if left out on the counter too long– 'the fruit ripened in the sun'.) :-)

Again, excellent story! I am so glad that I was finally able to come back and finish it!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster chapter 21 . 1/13/2009
"I’d like to propose an association to unite our forces and act like the proverbial rats fleeing the sinking vessel."

ROFL! Oh my gosh, Jack has such a way with words that it makes my sides ache! To picture them like fleeing rats! He does his bravery a very humorous injustice…

Poor, poor, poor Will!

But it has been so long since I last read this– I am ashamed at how far behind I fell. Of course it means I get to read 16 chapters of this wonderful story all at once, :-), so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue the tale…