Reviews for The World For You
akatsuki-NIN-itachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMGSH! That made my heart hurt T-T

It was great! I loved it! .

But yea..my heart hurts for Tala T-T

Haha..but seriously..I loved it. L-O-V-E-D! Got it memorized?
FairyDyris chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
oh my god, what did you do to Tala? they just happened to be my favourite gay pairing! I've never written a gay story on them but i make it friendship! Can you please write a story on the two of them having a happy ending together! pwease! and please read the story i've written and drop a review!

you just hurt my feelings...poor Tala...
pheonix80 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
aww it's ok Tala! *hugs him REALLY tightly*

so sad! but still nice!
AmTheLion chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
so sad, but great, really. best I've read so far _
Dying Today to Live Tomorrow chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I loved it... and despised it... too? Can you do that?

The one little thing was that Tala's pain wasn't pulled out sharply enough. Just a little more and i would love it, yeah?
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
LOMGG! you wrote a talakai! lol XDD har. your first beyblade yaoi and they didn't kiss? nichishit! what is this! at least an angry take me i'm yours kiss! rargh. i was totally in it for the tongue action and then there was none. dissapointing. but other than that pretyy god not your best i didn't think but good. like (finding the bit...ar - "Alas, Tala found the nerve to unwrap his arms from..." so on so on) alas means like sort of something unfortunate...eg, alas it was too late to save him...ne? so i'm guessing you meant at last? or somthing. rargh. but i liked the idea and that it didn't work out at the end is, like you know, different to most romances (on ff anyway) so god. but a spontaneous makeout session would have helped -nods-. lol...ignore me . do a tyka next! please! tyka is perty much the only beyblade i still read, lol. i'm such a yaoi junkie X3. go to it now woman! and msn thursday ne? ttythen smex!

soi
StZen chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
O unexpected! or at least I thought so! Well done though, I love this sort of thing!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 3/11/2008