Reviews for Ruby Blue
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Hello, there! This is an adorable story, and by adorable I do mean adorable. As in T-rated adorable. Not M. Or even K, really. I enjoyed it immensely, though you may want to check out your editing, for the last chapter especially.

Anyway, that's the constructive criticism out of the way, so onto the gushing. This story is great! It is short, sweet, and has just enough undercurrent of darkness to keep me interested (Sasuke's tragic past . . *sob*). You are a good writer, and this story could be even better if you just fix up a few spelling mistakes here and there. I understand the story is six years old, but for people like me who trawl for anything and everything, stories with good plot lines, are easy enough to read and don't require painful slogging to get to the good parts are hard to find. This is one of the few stories that fit that category, so don't let something as small as a lack of spellcheck ruin that!

Oops, more criticism. It was just that good, you know? I want it to be the best it can be!

Thank you for the story! Sasuke/Fem!Naruto is my favourite pairing in the Naruto-verse.

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
Addiction chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
LOVE the ending.
dizzydani666 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Awesome, very nice read,thx
The Lone Rurouni chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
A very good and interesting story. Nice realistic twist too.
noname00 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I loved it
The King in White chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I was actually really afraid that you were going to ruin it with one of those cliche rape scenes, but you actually kept it pretty amazing the whole way through.
narutogirl103 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
hehehe cute
Rei Uta chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Lol, although Naruto's devotion was slightly painful to read about, it ended up really cute. :3
Leamu chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
awesome story. Maybe you'll make another one? that would be awesome as well. but yeah, good story.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Awwww. That seems so like them though I wouldn't take Naruto for a quitter no matter what. It was really well-written. Nice job.
SkyyeStrike chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Just a heads up, FF posted a special character section for femNaru's under Naruko XD

Love the story.
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Aww... that was cute.
izma09 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Speachless! I am speachless! It is realistic and sweet and... perfect! Many thanks for writting such a wonderful story!
amnesia chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
An excellent story, one of the better FemNaru ones out there, and very realistic in your characterizations. Kudos to you :)
Red Koi chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
good story. a few spelling errors here and there but still good