Reviews for First Time
CSIknowItall chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
love it! ha warrick was right house and cuddy get together Cameron is lonnngg gone!
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
haha...nice one... i prefer house/cameron, wilson/cuddy pairings myself
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
AWESOME STORY
Mouth2mouth chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Loved it. I'm a Huddier! Loved all of it, it was fun and never dull. Good work.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Woo hoo! Seriously hot!
Deco-MarkZ chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh crazy. Hameron and GSR in the same fic you just cant beat that. That was really good. You know you gotta write more out right?
EmilyLaurie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
o I wanna know! wow, double dosage of Hameron and GSR. Thats a lethal combonation! That was great!
UnaLovesHugh chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OH DEAR! :D Hameron all the way baby! Guh for the GSR smut...
run4cover chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hameron all the way!

Grissom may not tell Greg. But what about us, the readers? Don't you think we should know?
Bizkut-Bunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh my god gurl that was totally hot and cute and like everything in between! I loved it to reese's pieces! Great job!
DSM89 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
*speechless* :O

Wowo! One of your best fic's by far Nat. I bow down to you. House part hilarious and the smut. Geez! That was great
jenstog chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
hollah! I was beyond stoked when this finally came to my inbox! OMG the House part was hilarous, but the SMUT! Gah! When she told him don't hold back- whoa momma. You SO need to write more GSR! Thanks so much for doing this! Totally rocked it!
Ms. Danny Messer chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Ahahah loved it. Good fic, hope you have several of these lined up because I cant wait for the rest of em :)
regan666 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was a great story, but sorry i had to skip the bit about house, no offense but it bored the living day lights outta me, well no the show does, not you. anyhoo great job and no offense to anyone who likes house...personal taste i guess.
DC-House chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
"Anyways, and C" out went the ring, "their like totally cute together"

So very right you are. I liked it very much, very very very much. The whole Hmaeron vs. HUddy talk was funny, the Nick and Warrick banter was hilarious & not to mention the first account of Gris and Sara um...smexin it:P Loved it