Reviews for The Happy Prince
SteffiMcKnight chapter 1 . 7/30
I would love to see this continued in their adulthood.
Nantai chapter 1 . 1/16
They are really cute together, just like I expected them to be! Beautiful.
DrappleShipper394 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
this was so beautiful! i'd read when a lioness fights like a year ago and i just reread it and stumbled across this story and i'm SO GLAD i did. it's so sweet! i love it!
RCGIRL chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This was sad and beautiful. I love Harry and Draco together and this was written so very well. #WandloreGroupRead #WandloreWALF
Zoquiryi chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Loved it!
Mystery chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
It is good and i really didn't expect that to happen. Anyway. I am going back to when a lioness fights.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
YESSSSSSS! Throughout the whole story, I was wondering if Harry and Draco were a couple. I was like 98% sure they were, but I didn't want to project something that wasn't there, you know what I mean? This was a beautiful one shot 3
xx Sage
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
cool
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
The descriptions were so corny. They seemed liked they came from a bad romance novel. Still, I liked it. This elaborated upon that incredible bond the two share. I hope this is in the epilogue.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*sighs happily*
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Now that's what I wanted to see in WALF! I know it's a HGSS Fic, but hey, I love me some Drarry ;)
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved it. Incredibly genuine, as far as your AU goes. Thanks for sharing!
swim559 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Perfection! Just what I had kept hoping for in Lioness. For some crazy reason, I love them together! They're the perfect opposites and this was a perfect moment, and now I'll go before I get more sappy!
LadyVivianeNight chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
:D well done.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lovely! I haven't read the work this is based on, but now I may have to.