Reviews for The Grunt's Tale
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, The Grunt's Tale, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Drabble Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Pied Flycatcher and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this is very original. I love the perspective - even though it's only one half of a conversation it all makes sense and it sounds real. Great job. :)
Sweetsong22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I often wondered about this too, would Zack have survived if the Shinra Grunts had waited for the Turks or would the Turks have killed him as well. Either way it was a nice story - this guy just wanted to be a hero something even the great SOLDIERS endeavored to become and as a SOLDIER reject his options were looking slim.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is a really good idea, very interesting and always a suprise to see a different side of the story.