Reviews for Echigo: Behind the Mountains
mobiusheartangel chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Please please please update!this story is just so expertise to me! I love it!
mobiusheartangel chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Please please please update!this story is just so expertise to me! I love it!
Aizen's Bitch Curl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lol, after he gives you that little present keep talking to him until he's all like "Oh, I forgot to tell you about Captn Waka!" or something like that.

He then talks about how he so fascinated with Waka and starts to talk about how he researched.(stalker) Abe comes to the conclusion that in all of the 200 year history of Tao Troopers, Captain Waka is the only Captain to ever up. That means Captain Walk might b over 200 years old.
Link's Sister Sydney chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Wow, finally a good fanfiction about Okami (WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA!) *cough* excuse that fan girl squeel

Please write more! I like the way you made your OCs funny :3
Maplewing chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Please, keep going :D
waterpeach4 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Oh man! This story really has potential. I do hope you'll continue it, but I'm a bit worried since it's been so long since the last update. xD Seems almost hopeless, but I'll just hope anyways.

First of all, I'm surprised how well I get along with your OC's. Usually, I like (or tolerate) the main OC of a story, and the other OC's I end up detesting. But in this one, I like both Yuki and Mizu and the others. I also like how you've include Abe in the story. That's a good touch. :) And I have to commend you; many times during this story I've literally laughed out loud. So wonderful job!

There are only a few issues I have with the story. Taking into account how Issun acted in the game, it's fine to see some modern-ish qualities to Yuki and Mizu. However, sometimes they seem a bit too modern. Other than that, I think things with Waka are happening too quickly. His past is an important part of the game, and it's kind of hard to imagine her learning about it so early on. Although I do like the reference at the end of this chapter when she "whispered softly in his ear, 'I meant what I said.'" Then again, it's also hard to see Waka carrying her in his arms. You have to be careful when and how you use that action as well because many fanfics have the guy do that for the main OC, but it's rare for it to come out as anything other than cheesy.

That's really all I can think of right now. Please please please update and continue this story!
TurianRPGLover chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
The dialogue in the story is hilariousXD Not that it's bad, but you could do a bit more description in the background. Just a tad, in my opinion! Otherwise I was laughing my butt offXD
Hit-to-Key chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Pleasepleaseplease make another chapter. D: It's hard to find a good Waka love story.
Aki The Crane chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
OMG! SO KAWAII! -Giggles like a mad fan girl- :3 I'd love to see more coming out of this, you have a good plot and writing style, your chapters are also nice and long. I'm really interested in reading more, can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Get more done! I wanna see more! xD please? lol So far... nothing about M ratingness yet, wha lmao but I LOVE how you act Waka out in this story, I can totally imagine him doing this xD great work and keep it up!
christy chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I BEG OF YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE! i seriously fell out my chair during the fish scene AWESOME.
Myth Of Normality chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
D8 No updates in forever...

Please, Please, PLEASE update this story! This is on of the only Decent WakaOC Stories on the internet. Seriously.

I hope you are getting a warm fuzzy feeling from ALL the compliments you are getting 3 :3

Myth~

P.s.- If you are worried about mistakes I would be happy to be a beta for you! :D
Ratt9 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I love this story! It's so addicting! :) Good job! Don't stop writing it because it is too good. :)v :D
Ratt9 chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I LOVE the last part! I was laughing so hard! :D
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Lovely story, please just have a bit more parts with Waka in them! Waka is so cool!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »