Reviews for Chalk Graffiti
kiki chapter 1 . 3/30
BEAUTIFUL
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hsudieu I'm so glad Sasuke didn't get scolded! OMFG MY HEART I CAN'T-! THE FEELS! THE MESSAGES! UNNNF
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Gorgeously done.
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh. Oh God.

Wonderful. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. I wish I could go outside right now and do the most gorgeous mural you've ever seen. Lovely and well written. I love it.
X chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Warm fuzzies all over!

I like how you protrayed Naruto as deep. It's a nice change from the other fanfictions out there with a very simplistic view of him.

Anyways, this was plain adorable!
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Huuuuu

Its so sweet...hehehe
Mosho chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That is so sweet :)
karierte chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Dear lord, why on earth have I not reviewed this yet?

I must have a really, really early onset of Alzheimer's.

Something that stuck with me when I read this for the fourth? fifth? time, was 'I want to hear pretty birds sing'. And it was like you'd switched something on inside of me and I couldn't help but think 'yeah, so do I'.

Naruto is characterised beautifully throughout. In all of your stories, I feel like I can reach out and touch everything, because of the wonderful descriptions (i.e. 'a loud, glass bottles clinking, papers crunching noise').

I hate how, sometimes, authors make either Naruto or Sasuke really girly depending on their seme/uke status, or over-emphasise aspects of their personality (I was guilty of the latter for a long, long time). But that's a rant for another day...

Oh. It was gorgeous to read.

Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
What an intresting concept- I love it! I feel the intense need to go draw with chalk on my driveway now... to bad it's still covered in snow... T-T
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw... So cute!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

Sasodeiizawesome
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so cute! Great idea. It made a nice story.

Hana M chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was a cute story. I liked it.
aosaphir chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
amazingness. cuteness. coolness.
Agent420 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Just...beautiful, dreamlike, wistful. I love it.
syi-hime chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I dont really know how to describe how I feel after reading this,in words. Not only is it cute and adorable,..it makes me melt..and feel something more. I like it,it deserves
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »