Reviews for Chalk Graffiti
AWWWWW So kawaii!
sultrypickle chapter 1 . 1/16
Okay I can't help myself here. This story is so sweet and seems like such a good beginning to something more. Picture this: Sasuke and Naruto continue meeting. Sasuke sneaking him in where they cuddle in bed and talk for hours about their early years and their hopes for the future. Naruto sneaking back out (sometimes climbing down the window) before everyone stirs. Eventually Naruto starts coming around during the day as well where he meets Itachi, Mikoto, and Fugaku. Sasuke getting invited to meet Iruka and Baa-chan. Dating is of course eventual though they don't share the news with the Uchiha for fear of his father's wrath. Going to the same highschool and eventually university. Naruto proposes by writing on sidewalk outside their dorm and of course Sasuke accepts. Eventually they decide it's time to talk to Sasukes family and Sasuke is scared he's going to lose his family. Naruto reassuring him with the same words that Sasuke said to him when they were 14, "You've got me now, haven't you?". It goes about as well as expect but Iachi smiles in that knowing way that Itachi has and congratulated his little brother and his fiancee. On their wedding day Itachi hands them a gift. A small photo album. In this album are pictures that to the average eye wouldn't seem special. Inside are pictures of every sidewalk message and drawing Naruto ever made on the 12th house from the stop sign and all the others throughout the years. Neither of the boys, now men, know how Itachi got them but here they are. Their love story captured by the vivid colors of side walk chalk. They look up to see that knowing twinkle in Itachi's eye as he walks away to mingle with the other guests.

Okay so I'm not a writer but I would love to see this happen. How does Itachi know? Maybe he saw them one night...They aren't as sneaky as they think. Or maybe he just knows in that way that Itachi just knows everything. I wanted there to be an inscription in the back of the album but my mind wouldn't provide anything that I thought was good enough.

Anyway, thanks for the story. I thought it was really refreshing!
val-une chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Pretty old fic but I enjoyed it. Naruto reminds me of a tomcat prowling around at night. I like that he seems a little mysterious and kind of deep. I also like how Sasuke just went along with whatever Naruto's doing.
Hillary603 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
love it!
kiki chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
BEAUTIFUL
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hsudieu I'm so glad Sasuke didn't get scolded! OMFG MY HEART I CAN'T-! THE FEELS! THE MESSAGES! UNNNF
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Gorgeously done.
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh. Oh God.

Wonderful. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. I wish I could go outside right now and do the most gorgeous mural you've ever seen. Lovely and well written. I love it.
X chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Warm fuzzies all over!

I like how you protrayed Naruto as deep. It's a nice change from the other fanfictions out there with a very simplistic view of him.

Anyways, this was plain adorable!
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Huuuuu

Its so sweet...hehehe
Mosho chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That is so sweet :)
karierte chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Dear lord, why on earth have I not reviewed this yet?

I must have a really, really early onset of Alzheimer's.

Something that stuck with me when I read this for the fourth? fifth? time, was 'I want to hear pretty birds sing'. And it was like you'd switched something on inside of me and I couldn't help but think 'yeah, so do I'.

Naruto is characterised beautifully throughout. In all of your stories, I feel like I can reach out and touch everything, because of the wonderful descriptions (i.e. 'a loud, glass bottles clinking, papers crunching noise').

I hate how, sometimes, authors make either Naruto or Sasuke really girly depending on their seme/uke status, or over-emphasise aspects of their personality (I was guilty of the latter for a long, long time). But that's a rant for another day...

Oh. It was gorgeous to read.

Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
What an intresting concept- I love it! I feel the intense need to go draw with chalk on my driveway now... to bad it's still covered in snow... T-T
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw... So cute!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so cute! Great idea. It made a nice story.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »