Reviews for Public Affairs
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 76 . 12/29/2013
Oookay so I'm not even sure whether or not you're still active or have left this fandom behind or whatever but I still feel like I owe you a review because you goddamn earned it. Seventy-funking-six chapters. Like holy crap that's a lot and I totally get why this story is so popular - cause it absolutely rocks. To get Sweeney to the actual point of letting love happen again... I actually think you really need all that stuff to happen and oh my god your writing is so good I could cry! I can't... I don't know what to say because I believe everything must have already been said at one point or the other, considering this babe was published like 5 years ago.. also your a/n's were so funny and I'm sooo much like you it's scary really (okay well I'm not that good a writer but hey no one's perfect)
Anyway. Like I said I've no idea if you'll ever read this but yeah. ..I have so much respect for you. This is brilliant.
hbcmad chapter 70 . 11/18/2013
Can i just say. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. I can't stop reading and your so talented, your writing is eloquent and just perfection!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 56 . 11/17/2013
There's only one way to respond to this sort of chap; AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 44 . 11/16/2013
Definitely succeeded!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 29 . 11/15/2013
I'm reading this fic for the second time and I was waiting for this chapter! Just love how he says "my wife" and how shocked everyone is!
Guest chapter 76 . 11/13/2013
I WISH THE BLOODY LOVE TURN TO A BLOODY HATE!GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD D JOB YOU STUPID
Guest chapter 54 . 11/13/2013
THEY BO0TH SHITS.i HATE THEM BOTH
ImagineUniverse chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Well it's past midnight and I'm still up reading this is incredible I bloody love it awesome story once again it's perfect ur writing skills are insane! Wow. Wow again. I LOVETT!
ImagineUniverse chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
I already reviewed this but I just love this honestly it's the best fanfic I've ever read! It's frickin awesome! Wow u can write so well!
Oh and I'm from England too!
Best country
ImagineUniverse chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
O my gosh I love this! I know you wrote this a long time ago but I only just heard of it and everyone's raving bout it on Instagram everyone loves it! You are a seriously amazing author I love it! Wow! Da feeeeels... Sweenett...
Thankyou for writing this amazing story!
Danielle chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
OMG my favorite ben and jerrys ice cream is cookie dough :D great story too i love it
mydearstar chapter 55 . 9/21/2013
? sorry dear fiend but im sick of that bitch.
mydearstar chapter 46 . 9/21/2013
are such a nice writer. but as i said i hate is the one who have to be sorry
mydearstar chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
hi. thats why I hate nellie lovett. she is a real who...!
Lauren chapter 76 . 9/14/2013
OHMIGOSH THAT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING I NEED TO READ THE SEQUEL!
3,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »