Reviews for Absolute Pain
anon chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
oh my FUCKING god, why can't you just put DISCONTINUED on it? This is NOT what people call COMPLETED.
heartless16 chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
this NEEDS to be continued!

i think you should post the rest of the chapters... i loved the way you captured their emotions... real talented

anyway good luck on whatever you are doing now!

Hunter Greene chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
if someone comtinues it please email me
Angelica chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
HI. The story was gud. Wen the hell will u complete it? Do it fast. See ya
Rubik's Cubed chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I really liked the first chapter, and honestly after I read it I thought it best left as a one-shot. But after reading your continuation, I'm glad you continued for as long as you did. You have a great style of writing, and a good sense for the characters. And the plot, it was also great.
LM22102 chapter 6 . 5/27/2008

Fsck, man. Angsty MUCH. LOL. I thoroughly enjoyed it though, I needed something different, and this was a perfect substitute. Yes, I'd appreciate and love if you'd post the plot outline as you're finished writing the chapters.

Also, good luck on your endeavors outside of Fiction Writing, I'd like to thank you for all the time and effort you've given to us.
raerob4ever chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
May I have the plot? I cannot promise that I will be able to finish what you have done. I would like to write it as a pet project, to see how far and how much I will be able to continue this story.

If and when I'm done with it, I'll send it to you.

If no one else has written the rest of this, then I will be honored if you will post what I will write.

Thank you!

Red X chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Yes, I want you post, please. The other Titans are terrible friends! Nobody is worried about Robin and Beast Boy until blame on him about what hapens! robin will discover than Speedy was the one?
melonlord16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
you should so update this one i loved it

This story took my breath away!
Jinnx chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
i think you should countiue. whos baby was it? is raven coming back? what will robin do?
One Girl's Imagination chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my god...i loved it. A pure story. Really, very good. I thought it was fantastic. It would be great if you added a few more chapters but that's all up to you.
Dancing through the Storm chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
that was really depressing, really GOOD, but depressing, i really hope you continue, i want to know who's baby it is, and, well i want them to get back together!

so, please update soon if you're going to, if not, it's a REALLY good oneshot
raven686 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
WOW... that was really good...

i think you should add a couple more chapters]
Star Melody chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I want more. What I really want to know is whose baby is it and why would she ever do that? It seems like an odd thing for her to do. I really liked this. I think it was very well written. I'd like to get into the other titans heads a little and see how they're taking all of this, their friend did leave after all and whose baby is it!