Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
(Silence)
(*_*)
I've just died,and gone to heaven.
87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
i'm speechless *-*
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my goodness such a fantastic fic!
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
lol busted
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like this one more than Dreaming, because it's funnier xD

"Is there a reason my dick's in your arse?"
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha, this is awesome. Good job X)
Delirium-Dreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hey, first off - GREAT STORY. You have some awesome situations in there that you portrayed really well, ones I'd find hard as an author. Secondly - i personally don't doubt that the story is all yours and never would have! there are far too many differences between the two. your story has come across as new and unique with a great writing style. so good work!
demon's lil angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i don't think you stole it, i've read both stories and, even though they are a lot alike, there are a lot of differences. i only saw 1 error in your story; when you said "Another moan on longing" i think you meant "Another moan of longing", just thought i'd point that out because it momently confused me. great story though, and i think you did a decent job of keeping the twins in character.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*Zannah* Huh... weird just how cute those guys are together. Being brothers and all. It's odd how most fangirls think stuf like that is cute, but a brother and sister isn't...

Still... I love it! SO CUTE!

And hey, I've read a lot of the other stuff, it's good too! Keep up the good work!
x.Theory.of.Chaos.x chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
GabyLilith is right. This is pretty much an exact copy of RedPeril's "Dreaming." This version had only a few changes from the original... and worse writing no offense. / Just stick with originial stories, okay?
djien chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
one of the greatest [and hottest] oneshots i've read.

couldn't stop drooling or giggling randomly XD

hope to see more works of yours!
Hijiri Tezuka chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
You reely have a good sence of humor "The little problem that was, ahem, quickly growing." Hahahahahahaha! I give this 11/10 .
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
HOLY SHIT! That was awesome!
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
*faints*

*sighs*

*looks for more!*

great story. I really liked it!
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008