Reviews for If It's Ok With Mommy
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice real-world sitch, and well resolved. Great story, characters spot on, good dialogue. No errors that I could spot. First rate!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is so sweet! Good job!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
if i have to find the rights for this fic, i would say:
Cute, and AMAZING!

about life's challenges, Kim and Ron at the end of the day are happy and they're prepared to face the future and their responsabilities as parents...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Omg I love this
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
this was superbly precious. I almost shed a happy tear, soooo sweet(:
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
A quick story that pulls on a few emotions once is a good read. Great job
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I always found this story to be one of the sweetest I've ever read, and I still can't believe, to this day.. that I haven't reviewed it! I'm awful. haha.

Still, rereading it again years later.. and I still love it.
OhNoaBear chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is amazing.

I'm not one hundred percent on what it is about this story that makes it so awesome. The characters are solid, for what we see of them, the story and situation are unique and compelling, and it is very well written and edited. But any one part of those would not produce the incredible feeling of curiosity and excitement that this produces. Guess it is the some of the parts that have got me hooked.

I read the follow up to this, and it's quite good too. Still want more though.

If your still writing, I would love to see a prequel or sequel,

O. Noah
ilovejesus13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i love this so sweet
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
lxk, I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this before. Nice out of the blue story. Ron stepping up, Kim supporting him. Very good, very good. You do a nice job writing in a language that is not your own. Congratulations.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OmG i love this story its soo cute make more like it i really love it i was sitting in class just thinking about this story today i just really really loved it.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is a good story. Please make some more. Kim and Ron forever.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Brilliant short story.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is a very nice piece. The characters are very well done and I like how they've grown up, dealing with this new sitch, but also still beingthe characters we all know and love. It's touching, funny and very well done.

- Drakonis Aurous
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow. Barkin's testimonial in favor of Ron's retaining custody? _That_ says something.

What a terrific story. It felt very real - the situation, the characterizations, the dialogue. And a lovely, touching ending.

A triumph. Thanks for writing it.