Reviews for Another Time
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Very good story, but I am a bit confused; the ship that they are on, is it the Pearl or his father's ship?
waiting girl chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Please finish it¡ NOW!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
It's been about 5 years and this was never finished? Now would be a good time to finsh it.
smithkeylena chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Please finish it! :)
Megan chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Oh, you can't leave me hanging! More please! :)
Jade Lammourgy chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
I just love it I hope he finds her.

I hope you update soon. ;)

Greatz
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Will on the Dutchman is always a tricky thing to write, but you pull it off. There is no end in sight to his goodness, it seems, loving Liz so much to even refuse to make her a member of the crew. It's hard to write the other ships sometimes, but your willabeth was fine and now that it's going to get out of the way soon, I look forward to the rest of the story!
Sophies-Welt chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
Ahh! I love this story! Update soon! Hopefully he'll find a way to undo the thing with Lizzie!
Florencia7 chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
I was finally able to read this chapter! I was cut off from the internet for 9 days, but now it's working again!

I really hope that Jack will find Lizzie soon! And at least she is not with Will right now, that's good

That was a wonderful chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! Hopefully you'll change your mind and make the story longer *hint,hint* :)
Peyton Johnston chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
more more more more please! that's about all im gonna say now...hey can you read my story i just posted? i need some ideas on how to continue it i have the first three chapters done but im at a little writers block here, can you help me? it's called Lost and Found (you dont have to but if u did it would be very appreciated!)

thanks!
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
hey, i love your "another time"- potc story, its really good i cant wait to read more update soon

becca301x
Peyton Johnston chapter 13 . 7/6/2008

!

SO NOT FAIR! YOU BETTER FIX THIS OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE ONE VERY PISSED READER!

sorry just venting my anger at Will for doing this to Jack. you better make this all work out tho...poor jack...:-(
driver picks the music chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I just read this whole thing, and it's great!

I can't wait for more, please pms!
Peyton Johnston chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
NO! you can't make her forget that's just plain mean! will's mean, i never liked him anyways. Swan and Sparrow, i mean c'mon they just belong together! please don't make her go to that eunuch...
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
Whoa... I didn't know Lizzie was only 17! That's crazy! And she loves Jack... who's fortyish? Hmm..

In this day and age, I'd say EW

But in this story's day and age, I'd say

FORBIDDEN LOVE! YES!