Reviews for Zolf's Plea
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
GOOD!GOOD GOOD GOD!
PrincessIxi chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice work, Foxx. I decided I should start reading some of your work, and, uh, this was the first one I clicked on... heh

So I noticed that one of reviewers said 'it's hard working out the mind of a murder' or along those lines. I don't know how you feel about this, but I find that the minds of murders/insane characters to be not only fascinating, but surprising easy to work out one you start writing. Of course it depends on what kind of character you want Kimbley to be at the end of the day

I think you worked well with what you put across, and probably could of kept rambling on if you fancied your self a politician : D
Inundation chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was very well written, it must be hard to get into the head of someone like Kimblee. Seeing this interpretation of Kimblee's character really was interesting.

You have his tone down beautifully. He's very poetic and intelligent, and you caught that.

I do, however, wonder if a note to the juror's is the best way to explore his character. He said himself in one chapter that pretending to be a "normal person" is quite easy for him. So I would think that Kimblee would reveal less of his prejudice against the Ishbalans and his opinion of his superiors, and play the "tribute to my country" card more. This is probably just a difference in our interpretations of his character, though.

Oh, and I spotted a typo, just to tell you. You wrote, "In al seriousness."

Anyway, this was very interesting to read, I always do enjoy a good Kimblee-fic. How I never actually noticed this fic posted for MONTHS is beyond me, but needless to say, I fail.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Brilliant.

This was a really really good first person for Kimbley and he trying to clmain his innocence; I could almost here his voice saying this just as gentleman-like as the next man, going on about death and war.

Again, brilliant. Give yourself a pat on the back.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
_ Kimbley just did his job, and did the job fuckin' good _
The Crimson Reaper chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow! That was awesome. You really did an excellent job on this. It's well-written and his character is perfectly done. I really enjoyed reading it, and must say after reading that I find a point in what he's saying.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was extremely well-written. The style is excellent; the grammar and spelling are immaculate. He's honest about what he is, yet is able to 'justify' it with sick, twisted logic. All in all great work!