Reviews for Crawling Ashore
spnMom chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Sometimes words just get in the way. Great little story, thanks!
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great first chapter!
amyblair chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Great, Great, Great!

There were a few typos and misspelled words, but I'm good at ignoring those easy fixed things.

OMG - I loved this! I loved how John was yelling about Sam turning his back on his family so he could go to college and write essays.

Loved the carbon copy son and how you captured the pain there so well with both brothers, really without any words between the two.

Loved how it was John who tried with one last attempt. "Sam..." and Sam slammed the door.

Adored how you brought up what would Mary think? She wouldn't want that life for her sons and then in 'In the Beginning' we find out that that is EXACTLY what she felt.

Did I mention this is great? Really, really great.
Dimminished chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Just read all four chapters and even though I hardly ever sign in to the site, I knew I had to so I could tell you what an amazing story this is. It was sad, but real, believable and I love that. Not all stories have to end happily and truth be told from watching the show... this is probably pretty much how it went down. I love your writing and will be checking out your other stories very soon. Thanks for all the work you've put into this story. PS... I read your profile and am always amazed when finding out that English is not an authors first language. You guys blow me away. :)
chaospayne chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I really liked this chapter. The no dialog was cool. More soon I hope!
Linnie McCary chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I particularly enjoyed the very last section (good for sticking to your guns, Sam!), and the line about the change being not-changing. Well done!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
poisonivykiss chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Awesome Chapter .

Loved the angst! Can't wait for more.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
good job.. can't wait for more
chaospayne chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I like where this is going I hope there's more soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
RoyalNavigator chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Interesting start. I would like to see how this all spans out.
Amylou chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
fantastic...more more more!
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is pretty awesome,

Can't wait for the next chapter.