Reviews for Thundercracker's Choice
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
nice story!
StarRacer chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You choose your side...

I was given a choice, stay with the AutoBots or join the decepticons. I had to thank JetFire and Evac in some way, my feelings. DreadMoon changed his mind once he faced his fear of megatron. It saddened me when prowl decided to become a decepticon, thus JetFire became second in comand to OptimusPrime.

Everyone can make a choice or stay nuetral...your desision not anyone elses.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is an amazing story. I LOVE IT! You show Thundercracker and his doubt so well! LOVE IT!

Very well written!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
No, we won't because the slagging fraggers who created the first movie chose to kill of 'Cracker for the sake of killing off. Primus-damned fraggers ... just because they couldn't kill in the cartoon, they had to kill off about a dozen Autobots, and the three main Seekers, in the film. Enlighten me on the logic behind that stupidity.

Brief, but very well-written. You portray Thundercracker well - he's my favourite Seeker after Starscream (who has a cool name, BTW), so it's good to do him some justice. I wish there were more stories in which he plays a central role. I'm really hoping he and Skywarp appear in a future installment of the new, modern film series.

Keep this up! gODSPEED!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Interesting.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love Thundercracker. He would make a great Autobot. You portrayed him well.
Amethyst Authoress chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This story was really interesting. You should make it more than a one-shot.