Reviews for So Dark This Night
death to kraven
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
nice job.
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
I've never seen Underworld, though I've seen the previews and such. Just wanted to say that this fic is amazing! I can see everything even though I've never seen the movie. VERY great job!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
3 3 3 This story thus far! It flows great, the characters seem right on and it seems plausible! Love it! Keep up the great work!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
really good so far! can't wait for more!
Naturally Nocturnal chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I just picked this up and I have to say it is great. I can imagine how hard it is completely retelling the story of Underworld. You have my respect for doing such a good job.

Please write more! Subbed.
Stellarsiren chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Just found this story and I think it is awesome:) I love your AU view and I'm looking forward to reading more :D
Rednecks 'n Angels chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Well. I for one am a firm believer in "better late then never" and I'm just glad you didnt give up on this story because I absolutely love it :)

Cant wait for a new chapter! Hopefully quicker then 5 months this time eh? ;)
melonie777 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this story! Why haven't I seen it before? I need to keep reading!
Maxi chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Is absolutely wonderful! Please continue to write and update!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
As I stated before over Skype, I think Lucian is my favorite character in this entire fanfic. I think the next thing he and the vampire coven should do is bring in some therapists because Selene needs one-badly. It will also stop getting his men being shot at all the damn time. xD

Ah, I love the werewolves. Werewolf college...steak and other delicious meat all the time-sounds like fun! Of course, most of their money would cover clothes because how much outfits they burn through with all that transforming. However, in order for it to be a TRUE college, they're going to video games. :D

Lovely chapter, as always! I better get writing more on Ace in the Hole, despite the lack of responses about it. :/

~~SpeedDemon315
Rednecks 'n Angels chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Oh. My. GOODNESS! I read this all in one sitting and I am absolutely hooked! I love your writing and I love the story (even though I would love nothing more then to rip Kraven's face off and string him up by his balls, if I could find them that is)

Please please PLEASE update again soon!
Scavator chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Good story.. even though it may be your own words very you make it feel very accurate. I will indeed put this into my favorites and hope for more updates :)