Reviews for Astounding Revelations
Ishiyo chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I didn't believe I could hate aizen more than I already did but you proved me wrong...aizen shall burn in hell with that sadistic smile of his though gin in the manga I found his real reasons to betraying soul society and I was like aaawww! (for rangiku) spoiler! But in this story I don't like him :-\
serenity095 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
wow ive never seen a story that made nanao and toshiro related- its nice with a twist. Is there a sequel? ur a great writer! really nice story )
Snowkid chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
lol, i'm glad ichigo isn't death, and its getting really exciting
Snowkid chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
lol, i love that nanao is in this because otherwise i wouldn't read it.

but it is a nice story-line
Dwellin chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
What a great idea, and good build up with the mystery. And to have kept a secret from Toshiro for that many years; that he had a daughter, and was also still in love with him. Good read by the way!
unformidable trust chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
omg, wat no aizen got nano noo

wat did he do 2 her

great story, luv it
icymist chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
omg i love your fanfics!

they are seriously the best!

this is the 3rd one ive read from you too.

accidental bliss is still my fave!

ah update that one real soon please!
greenpeppers chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
awesum storyy!I CANT BELIEVE AZIEN got nanao!
Inazagi chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
That was terrible... Heart wrenching to read, those evil bastards!

The situation at the end would have me hanging from a thin thread if Chapter 5 wasn't already posted! Excellently written, love it!

(Clicks Chapter 5)
Inazagi chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Poor little Kiyomi! How could anyone treat a poor little girl like that? I'm glad one of those is dead at least :(

It's amazing how protective Hitsugaya is, considering the fact that Momo had lied to him about so much.

And we're about to find out what haunts him too! (Clicks Chapter 4)
Inazagi chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Momo always loved the poor guy!

What is this thing he's hiding? It sounds pretty important and influental from his seemingly cold attitude :(

I guess I'll find out more when I read chapter 3! (Clicks)

I love the setting for this story, it's a fresh idea!
Inazagi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Poor momo! I can't imagine the pain I'd feel if my child was taken :(

Hitsugaya and Momo, I really can't wait to find out what happened there! And he didn't even know about his child? Crazy!

Going to read chapter 2 right now!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
very nice story.
project ecto chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
So there'll be a sequel? This story has been satisfying. I enjoyed every chapter!
izumi hyuuga chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
i loved the story it was full of suspense and what not XD. Toushirou's past is pretty sad it's too bad that Aizen espcaed from prison . i can't wait to read nanano's side of the story :].