Reviews for Claw Marks On My Heart
FireHanyou14 chapter 4 . 1/6
Pure. Fucking. Gold!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
OH COME ON NOW U MADE KAGOME SOUND LIKE KIKYO
SHE WANTED INU TO CHANGE INTO A HUMAN TOO AND WEATHER IT IS FOR HER SAFTY OR NOT ITS STILL MAKES ME THINK KAGOME ACTS A LITTLE LIKE KIKYO
WHICH JUST MADE THIS KIND OF STINK
BUT ITS A GOOD STORY WITH OUT THE WHOLE 'TURN TO HUMAN THING'
SO OKAY
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I like the title
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Now that was an amazing chapter, the best story I've ever read!
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
The cliff hanger, uh oh his demon half took over, that doesn't sound good! I love this story, it is amazing :D
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was an amazing chapter :)
MissSweetB13 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
You, my lady, are a brilliant romance writer! Seriously! This last chapter was perfect! Just enough passion to catch my breath and not too much that I feel awkward. Very well done indeed! Keep up your awesome work!
smileyfacez130 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
omg the story has e in tears!
Miyu chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
...
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Aw I loved it! Everything was perfectly developed and in character! Awesome! o

Charmy
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
That was soooo good! It was cute and sweet and it ended perfectly. Great job!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
great story _
DormantShadow chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This. Was. Freaking amazing.

The fact that I held my breath when I read through the intense battle, only to gasp for more air before holding it again, is a very good thing. You had me bouncing to read what would happen next, and hey, you fulfilled that eagerness by making the read better every second.

And finally, the thing that makes all of us proud fangirls swoon, was the romance at the end. I wouldn't call it out of character or anything, in fact, it really did seem like something Inu would do, feeling that final blow of guilt before making that ultimate apology.

And the kissing. I liked the kissing. AWWW. (Ignore me, I like the adorableness of the pair. xD)

Anyhow, this fanfic is certainly faved, and I can't wait to read more of your amazing fanfiction.

Keep on writing!

-Shady
AccountInvisible chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Awwwwwwwww! I love Inuyasha's personality... you captured it perfectly! That has to be one of the best romances I've ever read. It gave me chills it was so good!
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
* shudders *

That is one evil baddie!

Jeez, I hate snakes...