Reviews for Draken
whitney5678 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Great :)
Minako-chan4 chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
I loved the story it was soo sweet. Heh almost lost all sleep trying to finish it hahahahaha. I liked everything really, but do check on your grammar once in a while, I saw for example a "here" instead of "her" and well many things of the sort. Specially lots of mistakes in the previous chapter. Well thanks for the story! Cya!
rainbabie chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
How cute! I love the food fight ending!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
that was one of the BEST STORIES EVER! you di an awesome job! Kudos for you!
Sapphire Midnight chapter 19 . 12/15/2005
Brilliant. Amazingly brilliant. I love it and will cherrish this story always.
Royalbabygirl chapter 19 . 8/25/2005
I TOTALLY LOVE DRAKEN!
bLusH chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
hi :) i enjoyed your story, but it would be better if you get an editor to edit it. There were some mistakes in your spelling and grammer, but other than that.. it was a great read :) fantastic :)
DoOdLes chapter 19 . 8/4/2004
THIS STORY ROCKS! _
Kelly chapter 19 . 2/23/2004
I LOVED YOUR FIC! I hope you will write more!
Kelly
himesama16 chapter 19 . 2/23/2004
Ravyn,
That story was just amazing! I ABSOLUTELY loved it. I'm going to go read the prequil to find out what happened before hand, but what happened with the outer senshi? Well, keep writing on all of your stories. The one's that I've had the pleasure to read are just amazing!
PyroChic chapter 19 . 9/21/2003
I could've sworn I reviewed this fic! Oh well, I'll do it again! I LOVE your fic! It's so god! I JUST LOVE IT!

~Pyro
Elena Chamberlain chapter 19 . 9/14/2003
This is such a wonderful story despite the typos I found in the chapters. I don't know why I didnt earlier. I thoroughly enjoyed it very much :)
Jabba1 chapter 19 . 7/13/2003
wow a really great story. i don't know how you could do a sequel to this but it would be awsome. keep up with the writing, it was really well done.
Celeste chapter 19 . 9/8/2002
BRILLIANT STORY! I LOVE IT! That was really sweet! Your a great writer!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 8/17/2002
Wonderful story, I absolutely love it! A sequel is definitely in order.

dyrim