Reviews for Draken
Saffron chapter 19 . 8/1/2002
I truly loved this story, but I have one problem: What the heck happened to Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru? Other than that, this was a WONDERFUL story(_)
chick-a-tee-in-ur-face chapter 19 . 7/18/2002
Wow! I just read ur story right from the start to finish. Its so good. And I'm not saying it just to be nice. Where ever you got the ideas for DRAKEN is brilliant.
KawaiiZucchini chapter 19 . 6/2/2002
*claps and cheers* Great job! I read the whole thing today and it took me about three hours. I LOVED the ending. No one would ever suspect Ami of that sort of thing ;) The Minako/Shower part was priceless. Loved it! _
Anne chapter 19 . 5/17/2002
*sigh* what a lovely story...exactlly how i wanted you to end it. it's so good!
CSMars chapter 19 . 3/12/2002
oh my god! i can't believe it's finished! i love this story so much! next week during my spring break i'm gonna have to read the wholt thing again! Thank you for writing!
Ibora chapter 19 . 3/9/2002
Wow, wonderful story! Lovely ending! Can't wait to see more of your other work!
thescientist chapter 19 . 2/5/2002
i'm glad that you enjoyed writing it as i loved reading it! this last chapter did a good job of summing everything up! wonderful job on the talented author's case! hehe! oh yeh...rei with jadeite forever! peace to the others as well! p.s. i loved how you portrayed endymion's character. it was just so...casual that it kind of made me look at him differently.
Ara chapter 19 . 2/5/2002
Love love love it! NEED Sequel!

-Ara
lija chapter 19 . 2/5/2002
Such a sweet yet humorous ending...can just picture it. It would be totally priceless. Surprised that Ami managed to avoid all of the mess. Hehe... Anyway, what happened to Therra? You haven't mentioned her since the senshis all got together.
wyannick54 chapter 19 . 2/4/2002
So sweet! Love the ending.!
Tifani Ferisu chapter 19 . 2/4/2002
Wow! That was really Really good! Sequel please!
thescientist chapter 18 . 2/4/2002
i love the dialogue especially the exchanges between endy's grandmother and grandfather. that was really beautifully written! get the epilogue out! we need some more jason and rei! heheh but good job!
bjv chapter 18 . 2/4/2002
haha... thats great i really wish that minako had more to do with killing beryl but o well it was a good story anyways. I really loved that last part and what minako said.
Marni chapter 18 . 2/4/2002
Wonderful! Please post the epilogue soon.
Ara chapter 18 . 2/4/2002
Love IT! Those last comments were hilarious! I hope you write another...sequel maybe? _ ( hint hint) Can't wait for the epi!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »