Reviews for Draken
lija chapter 18 . 2/4/2002
Hehe...those last two comments are just priceless. Though, have a question about that: why did his hair color changed? It's so hard to picture him w/ any other color but black. Anyway, it was a great finale but am sad to see this great story end. Looking forward to the epilogue.
thescientist chapter 17 . 2/3/2002
that was something refreshing! i love the interaction between rei and jason...they're so sweet together...heheh. write more! )
wyannick54 chapter 17 . 2/2/2002
Love It! Keep Going!
Arabella Silverbell chapter 17 . 2/2/2002
this is the most exciting sm fanfic i have ever read! continue!
Ara chapter 16 . 1/27/2002
love love love it! Keep it going I am completely hooked!

Only A Memory chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
This is one of my favorit fan fics! Please keep writing. And add more Lita in there you seen to be leaving her out a bit. But still realy good!
CSMars chapter 15 . 1/17/2002
once again I bow to you in amazment! This is turning out to be a great story! Please, by all means, continue! Oh, and you loaded chapter 15 twice, just thought you might want to know.
milk chapter 16 . 1/15/2002
I love this story! It's really good! But Question are 15 and 16 suposed to be the same?
mako-chan fan chapter 16 . 1/15/2002
more mako/nathan parts please!
lija chapter 15 . 1/14/2002
Hehe...that was priceless...poor Minako...or should I say poor Artemis and the generals. Anyway, another sweet chapter...though, you post the chapter twice. Looking forward to more.
Moments of Insanity chapter 16 . 1/14/2002
that's wonderful, soo sweet. i love the description of mar's transformation, she's soo cool there.
wyannick54 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Aww, that was so sweet! Love it!
Ara chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
YAY! another chapter! a very good chapter too...keep them coming! Oh and if you ever need an editor let me know...anything to read it ahead of time *grin*

Ara chapter 1 . 1/14/2002

Kaze chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
ooh, very nice very nice... please get the next chapter out soon -
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »