Reviews for Draken
Marni chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
Nice chapter!
lija chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
Yay! Another chapter to read...keep them coming.
CSMars chapter 13 . 12/17/2001
Right on! I just cannot tell you how much I love this story! Please write more soon! I can hardly wait!
milk chapter 13 . 12/16/2001
oh please please write more! This is such a good story!
thescientist chapter 12 . 12/11/2001
sweet chapter! rei and jadeite, the characters fit each other perfectly...heheh, keep on writing, i like the story because it's not so based on usa/mamo which is too..."boring" for my likings but yeh.. ) piece!
Lena Sauran chapter 12 . 12/11/2001
*cries* You can't just leave us hanging like that! IT'S NOT FAIR!
Ara chapter 12 . 12/10/2001
nononono! You can't just stop there! AHHHHHHHHH need more! I love how you portray Venus! I totally agree!

-Ara
blue eyes chapter 11 . 12/9/2001
great writin keep up the great fic goin I can't wait for more
Robyn chapter 11 . 12/7/2001
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH girl you can not just stop there write write write! This is so good! (me)
Ara chapter 11 . 12/7/2001
OH MY! I absolutely love it! such a drought of good senshi/general fics with GL down! Absolutely amazing...keep it coming _

-Ara
Andrea chapter 11 . 12/6/2001
It's me again! Anyway, just saying how much I love this fanfic! Yeah! Minako and Kunzite finally met! I can't wait to see what happens!
Kei Tree chapter 11 . 12/6/2001
Interesting!I haven't found a good Gen/Senshi fic in poor people at the Generals Love MB have been passing names and authors around, trying to find new stuff... Glad to add this one to my list of good those chapters coming out!
Lena Sauran chapter 11 . 12/6/2001
Great sweety, I can wait for more!
wyannick54 chapter 11 . 12/6/2001
Another great chapter. I love the Ami and Zavier piece too!
Iria chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Great story! I love general/senshi fics! And where did Generals Love go? That was a great site!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »