Reviews for Just Another Night
CuteCupquake chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh my word I loved it soo much :D can u pls continue :3
Roccujo chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OH YEAH! That's what I've been looking for ages on the net! Finaly! Yeah! That's the way! That's great! Keep it up!

Thums up!

Sorry for the spealing, I'm french '
TheHomicidalManiac777 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
rofl, vash WOULD fall asleep during all that hahaha nice fic!
Inked Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Write some more? Please?
nat chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this was a lovely and soft story with a bit of romance to spice things up. the ending is pure comedy, i loved it !
niina chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
O_o where's the rest?

I loved it!

and it was really funny.

hope vash didn't pretend to be asleep, y'know :)
crzychick chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
yes, yes we are. and loving it. thanks, you!
neokid93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*startscrying* no you can't stop there! you've gotta finish it pleease?
Zombieisms chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was so cute. I can soo see Vash doing that. I hope you do put up a second part to this. I think it's to good to leave like this.
silkendreammaid chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
looks around.. now this is a fun place.. i like trigun, read and watched it, but never ventured to really read any of the fics here...

so i read and reviewed.. and hell, yes, i want more... and i don't mind if it's not canon... like a certain lieutenant-colonel, wolfwood can appear where ever you like...

silken :)
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Please sir, I want some more. A lot more. Like a morning after more, or some days later with another drunk Vash. Hehe, oh the possibilities.. Neways, I loved this, ja!

-Kit
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That was pretty funny,and I am very happy to see this recently written. I hope you do continue it!
Fever.Sex chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you do continue with it because I'm eager to know what happens the next day.

much love.
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hehe, so cute, funny, sexy, all that good stuff! XD Nice work
blue-seme chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
HARGH! Please please write more! I was so into it and then... THE END! So cute and smexy, I want to see what happens in the morning. Does Vash forget or what? Please continue, it will make me so happy!