Reviews for Shards
CeffylGwyn chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
All I can say is wow. I am REALLY looking forward/hoping/praying that you will update this fic! (even though it's been four years since you last did :S) Oh well. This has so much potential it's great! Please PLEASE update as soon as you can, even if you've forgotten where you were going with this - try and remember :) Lovely writing!
xxmadmooxx1995xx chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
love your story, the descriptions are really good and make you totally fall in love with the characters. Update soon please.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
i love it! update soon!
Miss Loveless chapter 4 . 9/17/2008

I love your stories and I hope you haven't given up on this one. Please let me know if you plan on finishing it. Thanks
SilverLight05 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Love it! I really hope you update soon!

Raie Lono chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
This is a superb story. I originally glanced at it with the intention of simply skimming over it to see what it was about, but you got me hooked on the second sentence. I adore stories with description and you have the perfect amount, not too much, but enough that I can imagine your character and everything she’s going through perfectly. Your character herself is definitely a sight for sore eyes, well rounded and original (I actually felt myself sympathizing with her, and that rarely happens with original characters). Keep it up, I will wait restlessly for the next chapter.

(When you mentioned how damaged her hands were, I rubbed my own, imagining how that must have hurt.)

ruby chubb chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Absolutely awesome story! I LOVE Kellan...
Quinn14 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Hurry and update! i really love your story so far. I cant wait for the next update!
xavia chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
: D wow i love your writing, how you explain her love to kill update asap
peachpaige chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Wow, Kellan's speech made me shake lol. Fabulous, want more please!
TheMotherQuill chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
I love this story. Period. It's amazing. More, more, more!
Danish-Girl-Helene chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
I just love it...please update soon
Dont-let-Them-take-You-alive chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
and yet again an awesome chapter!

I really like this story,'re good!
water goddess 19 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
It was an awesome chapter. Please update soon.

TragicCure chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
I loved it. I like the relationship between Kallen and Lancelot. I am excited to see where you are going with this, keep up the good work. PMS!