Reviews for Every So Often
loove it chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aw man, that's so sad! T_T

as more as I read this the more tears I got T_T I'm a sap too...

the last lines...no matter how much it hurts and even if you forget things, as long as you remember you were a part of Hyotei and the tennis club it will be fine! ...somehow...keep hoping! keep looking forward to the future but always remember the good time of your past!

...ok, I'm done T_T
shiroi-to-kuroi chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh I thought the character description will follow the chronological order of them singing in Tenimyu! (Atobe, Akutagawa, Shishido, Oshitari, Hiyoshi, Mukahi, Ootori, and Kabaji).

ANyway, "Season" is my fave song in TeniMyu (not only because it is sang by the Hyoutei but also for the meaning) and while reading this fic, it made me cry!

It is sad to lose contact with someone dear to you but it is much painful if they don't take time and just try to forget everything just because they are hurt!
Singer in the Wind chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was amazingly good, but sad at the same time! I cried! *cries* I look forward to your next piece of writing!

~Missy~
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw... Very sad. *tear tear* I kind of wished you had them all meet up at the end though... But that's just wishful thinking for a happy ending. Oh, I like to just point out a small error in your story. In the chorus, it should be "I'd welcome a brand new tomorrow with you" not "...become the..." though "... welcome the brand new..." would work as well.

Anyways, a bitter sweet story that only makes you wanna hold really tight onto your friends until they can't breathe. lol. Good job~
Depple chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was really good and really depressing. Sob, no happy ending.
AcRaZyWriTer chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
aww...nice fic...so saddening..
Hiroro chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
this is heart-breakingly nice...warm, fluffy, cozy, and wonderful!

write more!
SBchan chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
One of the best POT fanfics I've ever read. It's sad and touching...almost made me cry
sehun1993 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
OMFG OMFG this story is freaking excellent!

going on my faves!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
so touching!

*cries*
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I...want...to cry...

It's so true as well... I graduated in 2006, not even two years ago, but the 30 people who were in the same program as me, we've scattered across Canada and a couple are even in Japan. I used to live in Saudi though, and all my friends throughout the years there...we had a recent '10-year-reunion' on facebook and DAMN, were we all over the world! And I looked at those pictures of our old class, and I can't rember there voices, or I can't remember who that person is though I recoginize the face or the name...now I REALLY want to cry!

If you haven't graduated high school yet, watch out. It's surprising how people drift apart when they enter different universities...or even if it's the same University, different faculties keep you apart...

*goes off to sob in a corner, remembering the 'good old days'
Fire In My New Shoes chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw...It's kinda sad,

well no duh it's under angst isn't it

but it's so touching I feel like I could connect to it, because we've all had experiences where for example you left middle school or something and your old best friend is completely someone new and things change rapidly!

I love it!
pokebunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aww... that story's so sad... sniff.

Anyways, I thought the writing was wonderful, and so was the idea. I haven't thought of Hyotei like that before, but I guess, when you put daydreams together, it does seem possible.

P I hope they won't ever lose contact. they seem like such a tight team
brightandsunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
A very realistic story, quite touching... though aren't they in middle school and not high school? I