Reviews for The Name Of The Rose
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this was amazing. it really made me think about the question of existence, both in the context of makubex and of myself. as we all know, that is a question that we in the system can never answer, but will probably always wonder.

your characterization of makubex was great, especially using all the mathematical analogies. they really help to bring out his point that he is naught but data and formulae personified.

this fic was wonderfully intriguing and i think it will linger in the minds of anyone who reads it, whether for good or otherwise.

ceru-chan
Yagami Byakuya chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That's an excellent story, I really like your writing style and everything about it is like perfect. Well done!
Faize Sheifa Beleth chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
You do not know how AMAZING this fic is! I truly love it. ;D This is pretty deep, yet, it kept me entertained; and in the end, astounded me. Truly, fantastic! :D

Regards,

Faize Sheifa Beleth
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
... I have no words to express how much I loved this.

Awesome work. And thank you for writing about MakubeX, he really needs some love.
p.s.Pancake chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Poor MakubeX.

He's destined to wonder about life forever, isn't he?

Fantastic work of fiction: really made the reader think on what he character was thinking on.
Ayashi Tetsuko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Brilliant! It's like reading a Get Backers version of Sophie's World! great job...
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I found this to be very deep. Every since reading "Sophie's World," a book on philosophy, the question of existence and perception has always been gnawing at the back of my mind. Well, you brought it to the front again, and really added a new layer to the whole question for me. And in a very artistic, beautiful way, might I add. You did a wonderful job with this.
Puzzled Cactus chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Beautiful as always, incandescens. Your stories don't always get the number of reviews that they deserve. This was well thought out and very well written. The characterization was excellent. I'd love to read a mult-chapter fic from you.