Reviews for Tangled Hearts
WickedRogueX chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
These stories are beautifully written and a wonderful tribute to my fave X-couple. You have a great talent for evoking emotion through dialogue and creating meaningful stories without using a lot of words. Thank you for posting these; I assure you that they were thoroughly enjoyed and I hope to see more from you.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
While chapter 1 made me sad because come on there's a way Remy could get outta that like Bella dying lol or divorce, chapter 16 made me cry like a baby, and 17 made me laugh hard. I enjoyed this a lot hope to see more!
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is so sweet... Only one thing. Wouldn't it be "J'avait adorer toi"? I think it would need to be the imperfect tense since he never really had a definite time period where he loved her...
tenchi13 chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
Yay! Update! And a fun one at that. Glad you came back!
Sean Montgomery chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
Wow! I really love these! I'd love to read more! (Especially since the last one was so sweet and depressing - I need a sugar rush!) :D
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T

that was so deep and depressing yet touching and... and...

wow.
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that started so sweet, but the ending made me want to cry. Have I ever mention I hate endings like this? it was so well writen, but now I'm going to be depressed for... five minutes.

a lot of these stories are depressing :(

but I can't stop reading them!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :)!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
I can't believe it took me so long to read this one, but I gotta say, wow. This was really moving. My throat feels constricted and there are tears streaking my face. I didn't actually think this would me make my cry when I started reading about her dying, but then I read more and more and I couldn't help myself anymore. You know something is good when it can actually move you to tears.

~Chica~
Ivy-Marie chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
that ones so sad but it would be interesting to have a second part to it where she confronts julien. i love all these one-shots and they are all so different you have a really great imagination to come up with so many ideas

Ivy-Marie
Kii chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
Hi

I absolutly loved it!It was way awsome even though the ending was like super sad and now I dound like Kitty and now I'm ranting

OK Im done.

Love it forever

Kii-Bye
Lost and Never Found chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
...Just to let you know... Tears? Actually has me crying. I'M BAWLING! And I NEVER cry!
ncis fan chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
omg i dnt think i hav ever cried for a fanfic and hear im crying like a five year old at kiss number ten others were sad but that was just plain cruel...was really good tho had lots of laughs but damn *sniffle*
Sunburst chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
You killed Rogue.

You KILLED her.

*sniff* that's so fricking sad! then again, some of the other ones have been too. It's sad, but it's really sweet and well written. Good Job.

P.S. you had better post a happy story after this.
AuthorColorCoated chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
wow. . .Definitely broke my heart a little. The begining was so sweet and so perfect. I love the dynamic between the two of them - so sweet! The end definitely made my eyes water, but it was beautifully written.
cara410 chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
Made me tear up a little :( so sad, but so beautiful! Loved it!