Reviews for Our Stupidity
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I really loved it.

The way you described Temari refusing the mission and then finally confessing to Shikamaru was well written.

Great story :)
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was a nice oneshot! I enjoyed reading it. I particularly liked Shikamaru's conversations with Gaara and Kankuro!
Cheers!
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is cute:)
NaruBaby2496 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I loved it! *Faves*
Lady Night Wind chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Woot! Go Temari (I gotta say I like the idea of those two together). Given that I have thoroughyl enjoyed the story so far, I really hope that this will turn into a multi-chaptered story.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Omg... I will tell you this over and over and over again... but I'm seriously in love with your work! Ah... I was in serious need of this couple and I looked down your list of stories and found a ton and I'm so happy. You are so my favorite author right now!
timkhj chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Great fic! Very well done!
By The Tree chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i love it!
Vaxl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
...I cried manly tears of youth at the end of this. ;w;

Epic.

...Even though I'm a girl wtflolwut...?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love ShikaTema! I like how you characterized everyone.
Iwannabeamongoose chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very good! I agree wholeheartedly with your idea of stupidity being present even in smart people. You had nice, abrupt, realistic dialogue, and everyone was in character more or less. Only thing that confused me was that sometimes you had the same person's dialogue in two separate pairs of quotation marks. Other than that, fantastic! _
CuteCButtons chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aww! I really liked this one. It was sweet and so compact.
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Great fic, very cute! :) *FAV*
Unices chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
We all have are stupid days. And this is a good story of stupid days. And ShikaTema. Those two go hand in hand like frostys and french fries. I'm hungry now...
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw! That was so incredibly adorable and i totally loved it! It's something that i could totally see happening too! You always have stories that are so realistic and unbelievably cute! Great job!