Reviews for Unresolved Issues
nk01 chapter 1 . 9/6
notnearlyjane chapter 1 . 7/29
This was my first time dabbling in any type of HG/FW and I love it! Great story.
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 6/7
I have no idea where the quote is from, but absolutely amazing! I love how they can't explain it but they try to and they're so sweet. Hermione's way of cooing like her mother is very adorable. Wonderful writing!
sharonma17 chapter 1 . 5/14
Love this story. And isn't the quote something Spike said in Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Politelycynical chapter 1 . 2/13
Hey! That quote is from Buffy! I knew immediately. Spike said it.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/4
Wwooow! It is beautiful! *o*
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was beautiful. FWHG fics are currently my obsession. Emotional, funny, and romantic all in one.
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So freaking cute! I love it
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
That was so sweet! It makes me want to read a long fic with Fred I'm a coma and Hermione coming in to talk to him :)
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Excellent, absolutely brilliant I must say ;)
Fred weasleys angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved the story!
Cherlfoy chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That's so sweet. I liked that very much !
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think you did very well with the challenge, even with it being so specific and all. Ohmigod, I'm so obsessed with Fred and Hermione and its like one thirty in the morning and I can't stop reading fanfiction and I have to go to school in the morning and I didn't finish my homework and now I'll have to get up early to do it and it's already so late and UGH! Life, y'know? Crazy world we live in. I'm thirsty, I think I'll get some water. Jeez, my dad snores so loud, no wonder my mom makes him sleep on the couch. I love your work by the way. You probably didn't even read that part. I bet you've moved on to a different review. Am I boring you. Well, bye then!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh wow, this was lovely! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Aww... Such a great love story! I really like stories where Hermione isn't always in love with Ron and he breaks her heart and the story continues on thank you! XD