Reviews for Goldfish
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Lol, they were eating dog treats, funny... XD
Mizuki San chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOLLLL!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
HA HA HA! that was awesome! *gives doggie treat*
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Doggie Treats? So Deidara got away with it un? And I love his crazy spaziness about ...everything! Love your one-shots!
sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Dog treats are awesome! This was so funny! They're all crazy(just like me) Like I said Dog treats are delish especially the low fat puppy ones yum!
Tainted Griffin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that was FUNNY! oh, and if ur wondering, milkbones (a dog treat) tastes like crackers. deidara is pretty cool and the best writers are the crazy ones.
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow, dog treats, huh? thats awesome ! i loved how he was arguing with teh fishie
kisafan chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
The only way to discribe this story is one word, cute!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hahahaha, I loved that Deidara and Sasori eat doggie treats. xD
GoodBoyTobi chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Kyahahahahaha! Great story! I’ll make this as my fav. story! X3

Uumm.. are you a beta reader? I’m Indonesian author, but I make FanFics in English too..

Do You want to be my beta? I need someone to help me improve my grammar.. Thanks..
wolfgirl7124 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
that was funny i liked it
Yaoi Twins Of Yin and Yang chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
When I was a little kid I ate dog biscutes. They really are quite addicting. *eats dog biscut* XD
Utsuro chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
XD dog bones actually taste pretty good especially milk bones XD when i was about 9 yrs old i tried them ;P
paperstars chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This story is so funny and cute! I enjoyed it!

I see one typo, where Sasori is holding the fish in a bag, you typed 'bad' instead' w
pikachusweetie chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! -favorites- I love the fact that Kisame had no idea that Shark was dead...and he started talking to the other fish in a baby voice. Deidara was uber-cute! Kinda reminds me of myself. I DID try a dog treat once...DON'T try them. They taste like stale flour. XD My dad eats them, though! ROFL! Anyway, great job.