Reviews for Demonic Times of Yako
Moon Smurf chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
My gawd, that waz an amazing story and I kinda want to read it all over again!

Ja ne
Moon Smurf.
jessiii chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
This story is amazing3 I loved it so much! Great job on writing this. Ahh I love how Neuro is so sweet in this story. 3 truly amazing.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
wow i really loooooooved this series and you are a amazing writer :) i hope you write more like this :))))
Ryuchanwings chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
I love you. I'm ryuchanwings on DA, and I absolutely love you for writing this. I'm sad Ai died again, but yeah.
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
This is such a great story and well-written one at that! you protrayed the characters amazingly! I hope you will write another Neuro x Yako fanfic ! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
AMAAAZING, beautifully writen.
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
This was seriously well done! Bravo! I loved it!I''m both happy and sad to have finished it, Thank YOU for writing this! :D
grafitti chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
...I can see why he was named Manko. o_o

You clever jerkwad. I congratulate you.

Neuro and Yako were perfectly in character, although Yako was more teasing than she really is (which makes it all the more funny, so I'm not complaining).

I was surprised when Godai had a girlfriend (apparently), so I nearly believed the cat-cake excuse for a moment. :O

(Who knew that he could actually score?)
grafitti chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I was rolling in laughter every time I read 'Manko'. xD

Look up the Japanese definition. _

...I now feel dumb.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
has put me to tears. Neuro so sweet yet still in character. XD

This story has an epic twist that I rarely find in stories. Simply beautiful! Just beautiful!

-takes out purple notebook-must make hannah read this. USE FORCE if necessary-

8D
Avaron in Ama chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Chiyo's father? whose that?
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
this keeps on getting better and better :3 im really interested about this new character XD
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i really like the beginning of this story :3 the chapter was funny and i cant wait to see what happens.
grafitti chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
The OC's are a little Mary-Sue like, but with how insane the series is, I'm not surprised. ;;

And I love the little notes at the bottom, yay for choking 3

*next chapter!*
KawaiiOtakuChick chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
The end part about the meal was hilarious XD