Reviews for Demonic Times of Yako
im crying like crazy but I neeeeed moooooooore
Last Laugh chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
I'm just going to come out and say it: this is just awful. I've seen worse, if you can take comfort in that, but this story is just...just awful.

Mary Sues abound takeover OC's ridiculous plot soap opera drama and reveals...at every damn turn awful writing entertainingly horrible story
Moon Smurf chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
My gawd, that waz an amazing story and I kinda want to read it all over again!

Ja ne
Moon Smurf.
jessiii chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
This story is amazing3 I loved it so much! Great job on writing this. Ahh I love how Neuro is so sweet in this story. 3 truly amazing.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
wow i really loooooooved this series and you are a amazing writer :) i hope you write more like this :))))
Ryuchanwings chapter 26 . 3/30/2012
I love you. I'm ryuchanwings on DA, and I absolutely love you for writing this. I'm sad Ai died again, but yeah.
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
This is such a great story and well-written one at that! you protrayed the characters amazingly! I hope you will write another Neuro x Yako fanfic ! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
AMAAAZING, beautifully writen.
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
This was seriously well done! Bravo! I loved it!I''m both happy and sad to have finished it, Thank YOU for writing this! :D
grafitti chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
...I can see why he was named Manko. o_o

You clever jerkwad. I congratulate you.

Neuro and Yako were perfectly in character, although Yako was more teasing than she really is (which makes it all the more funny, so I'm not complaining).

I was surprised when Godai had a girlfriend (apparently), so I nearly believed the cat-cake excuse for a moment. :O

(Who knew that he could actually score?)
grafitti chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I was rolling in laughter every time I read 'Manko'. xD

Look up the Japanese definition. _

...I now feel dumb.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
has put me to tears. Neuro so sweet yet still in character. XD

This story has an epic twist that I rarely find in stories. Simply beautiful! Just beautiful!

-takes out purple notebook-must make hannah read this. USE FORCE if necessary-

8D
StarSpew chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Chiyo's father? whose that?
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
this keeps on getting better and better :3 im really interested about this new character XD
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i really like the beginning of this story :3 the chapter was funny and i cant wait to see what happens.