Reviews for The Professors Pet
WTF chapter 9 . 10/1
The blatant homophobia and just plan hatred of gays you espouse is surreal. I had to stop reading this story at this point because I refuse to read any more of the insults spewed toward homosexuals. Did you assume that just because the majority of your audience is likely to be heterosexual that we would be okay with the vile name calling and declaration that gay sex is disgusting and abnormal? Who the hell are you to decide that?

This would be as heinous as hurling racial epithets and stating that Black people are dirty. Would you use Blaise Zabinski as the villain and call him a spade or a jiggaboo? If not, why did you use the terms "pouf" and "Nancy" to describe Krum? What on earth made you think people wouldn't be offended and outraged? Krum still could have been gay and a cheating jerk without your bigoted treatment of him.
SilverAconite chapter 7 . 7/21
I can't decide if this is an attempt on my life or an attempt on my sanity - or both!
Fangdomgirl chapter 20 . 6/2
This does seem rather incomplete as if this should have another chapter or two
I really didn't like the Draco/Harry and the lack of connection between snape/lucious
I did however enjoy reading this though I was about ready to just give up as I must agree it has a highly homophobic feel even with the included Draco/Harry and while I believe this is only meant to play to the storyline and the reactions could be a bit funny other things took it too far and gave off a negatively homophobic feel
Al Noire chapter 20 . 1/31
I like the story orbiting around SeverusxHermionexLucius. But in complete honesty the other details were shit. You gave the harsh vibe of homophobia. All though it was accepted in the story, I couldn't help but feel slightly attacked by the names (Poof, Nancy) and the phrases on how it isnt natural. I do know that in those times it was kinda frowned upon but i mean, Dumbledore is GAY. Im just letting you know that as a gay guy it does seem homophobic.
debo2jjla chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
Great story, I hope you update more soon.
Rebekah tink chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Wow, i really hope this gets updated or if it's completed at least have a sequal as i enjoyed reading it so far, and i have sent it to my niece :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Severus is a bit of homophobe
alisha.hawk chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
Please finish story
SoulightDaemon chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
YAAAY! I totally want to see people's reactions to learning of this. And, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see people react to DM/HP, even if their relationship is on the side. Honestly I'm glad you didn't put in LM/SS slash, simply because I don't think it fits with this story (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE LM/SS) but I love DM/HP more and am so happy to see it here, even without going into heavy detail. Different strokes for different folks, after all.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, I'll keep her in my prayers (if you're not spiritual, please don't be offended). I don't know if this story is finished or if there's more to come (personally I hope for more) but please take your time, family is immeasurably more important than fanfiction and I think I speak for many when I say I'd be disappointed to hear otherwise. Please take care of yourself, we can wait whether we want to or not.
SoulightDaemon chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Is it bad that I actually assumed that Krum was gay? I don't know why, but I always pictured him as a... Poof? Nancy? I didn't know those were terms for gay men. Huh, my vocabulary expands... I love you so much right now XD
SoulightDaemon chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Seeing these two men scheme together makes me laugh so hard, mostly because I could totally see it happen. They make it so damn easy! You write them both brilliantly, I completely believe the chemistry between them. Well done, and I'm only on chapter two! Can't wait to read the rest 3
Eliza Carstairs chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
more please
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
So they are boyfriends and they tongue kiss every once in a while well all the time since there with hermione
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Severus dracos godfather
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Hahah they would kiss each other and tongue each ther but no other guy but they are best friends