Reviews for The Professors Pet
Al Noire chapter 20 . 1/31
I like the story orbiting around SeverusxHermionexLucius. But in complete honesty the other details were shit. You gave the harsh vibe of homophobia. All though it was accepted in the story, I couldn't help but feel slightly attacked by the names (Poof, Nancy) and the phrases on how it isnt natural. I do know that in those times it was kinda frowned upon but i mean, Dumbledore is GAY. Im just letting you know that as a gay guy it does seem homophobic.
debo2jjla chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
Great story, I hope you update more soon.
Rebekah tink chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Wow, i really hope this gets updated or if it's completed at least have a sequal as i enjoyed reading it so far, and i have sent it to my niece :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
Severus is a bit of homophobe
alisha.hawk chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
Please finish story
SoulightDaemon chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
YAAAY! I totally want to see people's reactions to learning of this. And, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see people react to DM/HP, even if their relationship is on the side. Honestly I'm glad you didn't put in LM/SS slash, simply because I don't think it fits with this story (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE LM/SS) but I love DM/HP more and am so happy to see it here, even without going into heavy detail. Different strokes for different folks, after all.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, I'll keep her in my prayers (if you're not spiritual, please don't be offended). I don't know if this story is finished or if there's more to come (personally I hope for more) but please take your time, family is immeasurably more important than fanfiction and I think I speak for many when I say I'd be disappointed to hear otherwise. Please take care of yourself, we can wait whether we want to or not.
SoulightDaemon chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Is it bad that I actually assumed that Krum was gay? I don't know why, but I always pictured him as a... Poof? Nancy? I didn't know those were terms for gay men. Huh, my vocabulary expands... I love you so much right now XD
SoulightDaemon chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Seeing these two men scheme together makes me laugh so hard, mostly because I could totally see it happen. They make it so damn easy! You write them both brilliantly, I completely believe the chemistry between them. Well done, and I'm only on chapter two! Can't wait to read the rest 3
Eliza Carstairs chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
more please
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
So they are boyfriends and they tongue kiss every once in a while well all the time since there with hermione
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Severus dracos godfather
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Hahah they would kiss each other and tongue each ther but no other guy but they are best friends
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Severus and lucius best friends haha they are so cure
laumirot chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
please update is really good!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
I love your story. Hope that you have not abandoned the story.