Reviews for Future Shock
Disastergirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I wasn't expecting anything like that when I clicked on this story- it was so tragic and poignant. I've read and love loads of your stories but this is one of the best, I think.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Jeez, that was good. Unexpected, but good. It has a sense of realism to it that makes this whole idea seem possible. That would suck though...I would cry.

Although, while I like Al getting a new baby sister, I honestly can't see Hohenheim ever getting with someone else. That's just me, however. I like the name of the baby, and this story was very well-written. Hmm...so Al became a writer...that's different, but, I like it. :D Keep writing FMA stuff! You're really good at it.
Miskcat chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I just found this story while sneaking in briefly from work. And I love it. This is a really innovative idea, and so plausible that it gives me shivers. It makes such sense, that Al's body and his being aren't going to come out of this experience exactly as they were before it began.

Very sad, and poignant, and wistful. I'm so glad I found it today.

- kashicat/miskcat
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow, just wow. One of the best fanfics I have read, and one of the most plausible future speculations I have seen, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that did happen. I also caught the part about Ed's daughter and Roy's son, and I just want to say you aren't the only one to think of that:). Really well done.
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this is really sad...i almost cried!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
that was a really interesting fic...never really occured to me that everything that's happening could have a lasting effect like that (he's not the stone in the manga, is he? i can't remember...). anyway, this was a really awesome fic! great job!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Neat idea! I like how you've contrasted Hohenheim and Al's views of what should be done with an immortal life. This reminds me of the OVA "kids" a bit.
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Awesome, I like it. I've wondered for a while if something like this might happen to Ed and Al before the end of the manga. Would be sad if it's just one of them.. Interesting that there aren't more fics like this floating about! Nice work ;D