Reviews for Why
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Elileo chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You are just an amazing writer dude... The way u write, it just got that x-factor! :D
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow, this is really good. As far as oneshots go, this is great. I'm faving this, excellent work. :)
Storm Seer chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Beautiful writing...
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Whoa that was instense. Oo the angst and bittersweet love.
sai ninja chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Loved it! This one-shot is awesome and cleverly written, well done!
AsylumGates chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Nice story. Hope you write more like this...!
Jo Dawn chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Excellent. I really enjoyed this story. Bravo.
Kantama chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Bravo.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Heckuva story... The ending was amazing. How Casey is willing to give up April even though he loves her. Awesome... bad news though, this is your last TMNT story! Ah! T.T Hope you write more! :)
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Let me tell you that I love angsty Don/April fics and this has got to be one of the best I've read. I got so wrapped up in the story, I kept on thinking, "Oh c'mon! Just tell'im already!". It was surprising that Casey knew. I always pictured him oblivious meanwhile EVERYONE else had it figured out. Good job on this :D
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
All of it beautifully written, but the last third is definitely what MAKES the story. So nice to read smart!Casey. :) And his "voice" was great. The very last line, in particular, was very appropriately staccato. Kinda like a punch.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I don't know why you would be displeased with this, because I love it. This is very dark and gritty and deep, and very well-written. Don/April fics are always interesting, but I've never seen one like this, with Casey knowing and accepting and willing to give up. I really enjoyed it, and it was very well done. Kudos!