Reviews for Of Towers and Damsels
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12
The descriptions you wrote, especially the one for Tenten, were absolutely enviable. I wish I had that skill to weave words into such enchanting tales (hah pun?). This was pretty amazing because I love anything with kunoichi power so many kudos to you.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
wow. this fic show women strenght. not weak but strong. great fic
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
... Your fanfics never fail to leave me with goosebumps on my skin and my mouth agape.

I don't have enough hands for a thousand thumbs ups... which is what this deserves

LOVED IT

sky's traffic chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is so, so beautiful.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow, this is amazing! I never thought those stories suited the kunoichi that well. You made all those fairy tales better xD
It's always better when the girls are strong, then they realize Princes were never needed.
I loved it from summary and beginning till the very last line.
Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Btw, I love and appreciate how you made effort on matching each kunoichi on a fitting fairy tale for them. Love Sakura the most.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow! I do not think I am a strong feminist, but I think it is about time that females are given due credit. I love fairy tales, but I love real tales better. You have done a very creative piece. Sorry for the lack of better word to describe your awesomeness. I am no writer. T_T
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Once again, I'm loving the symbolism and the stories you picked out for each of the girls. I enjoyed this!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Was just going through your stuff. [I have ALREADY reviewed literally everything in the Naruto fandom]

So I am telling you of the errors in this one.

Their are grammatical errors. Go back and check them.

They are too stoopid to be made by some one as cool as you are so correct them! :DDD ;)

- I STILL cannot believe I haven't read your new fic. Just reading it now... :D
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Princesses? Oh no. Those are KUNOICHI.

Hell yeah! That was beautiful, how when you write it's almost like poetry. Just...awesome. _
Fanged Black Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
lol i loved this buut i cant figure out the opponents oh well good story
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Just great. Such a cool idea.

Sakura being Rapunzel had to cut her hair to let go of the crap she held on to and become a better person. Let go of her Sasuke fawning and just improve.

Tenten against a dragon because dragons are supposed to be all seeing and wise aka Neji. Only thing I got...

Ino is Little Red because the wolf wears the grandmother's body (I think) like Ino does in a way. Not sure who her apponent would be...

Hinata as Snow White because Snow white was kind and reserved as well and a princess. Maybe the bite of the apple resulting in the deep sleep in a metaphor for her just letting herself give up and waste away (which she would never do) because her father saw her as not good enough. He gave her the apple, the opportunity to accept her failure.

Just some ideas. But if you'd like to message me with your true intentions, that'd be cool. :)
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
One of the loveliest, most well-written fanfics I have ever read.

"Princesses?

Oh no.

Those are kunoichi."

Poetry, my dear. Pure poetry.
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Sakura's 'Rapunzel' because of her hair, that much is obvious. Tenten because her trademark jutsu is called Twin Dragons (or something like that, I can't remember...), I'm not sure about Ino, and Hinata's Snow White because...uh, she's a 'fair maiden'? Sorry, stupid pun. "

Their opponents...I dunno, Kin's the witch in the first part (she WAS the one who pushed Sakura to cut her hair during the Chuunin Exams)? I have absolutely no idea about the others, though. Haha, sorry, as stated before in my review to another one of your stories, I'm suffering the effects of a brain-fart.

Nice story though. Love the perception.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very nice. "Oh, no. Those are KUNOICHI."