Reviews for Switzerland Under Siege
SexyCullenLove chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!:D dark side of jacob! SEXY...well all your chapters are sexy:P

please update soon your story is too addicting i cant wait like a whole month for one chapter!but i still will cause i love your story that much:)
AshFF chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
WOW! THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER! I LOVED IT! I WOULD WRITE MORE BUT I'M BEING KICKED OFF THE COMPUTER! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
oops dead account chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Holy freakin crap! I effin love your story! Me personally, I love Jacob to pieces, but I don't like Jacob/Bella, but I don't know, I look past that asspect if the story is good, and yours is amazing! And Edward's in it! Haha XD Bella is incredibly fincky LOL Poor girl. XD Of course I don't mind what she does in this story, as long as she stays with Eddie D It would make me happy! Mwhahaha! Nah, I would be happier, but I won't hunt you down or anything. ;D It doesn't change the awesomeness of the story itself.

This was my favorite chapter so far. Edward's speaking ** Itallian! *metls* Too sweet! Now, excuse me while I got take a cold shower. XD

Peggy
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Alora... what did Edward SAY to Bella at the end? Xlate!
sassybtsweet11 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
so maybe then...you could..cheat...and tell me that it will at least end happily? ( i think i made my 'happy ending choice' obvious :P) :D

(haha i know you probably wont..but...the heart break.. :( )
sassybtsweet11 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aww... im not going to lie.. the hott hott sex for both of them is definetly...very well written.

I hate though that when she's having sex with jacob not only do i need a cold shower, but i CRY too..cause my heart breaks for edward..

Honestly though, i think he knew she saw jake again...its honestly like a game their playing now, and i cant blame them with the way she's playing with both of them..
clinomania chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
OH MY GOD! That was overwhelming! I’m now going to take a really long cold shower! I love de SEXY Italian Edward! I’m so glad you’re back! Please update soon!
lgalina chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Holy Crow! As much as I love Jacob, Edward wins this one. He had me at "do you need words?" Not to mention all of the sexy Italian phrases! That's ok though, Bella can have him and leave Jacob to me, M...(beach scene comes to mind). In all seriousness though, you have got skill. Your writing is very expressive and makes the reader feel as if they are in the scene. Hope that you update soon, I will be waiting-BWAHAHAHAHA!
xElizabethAshley chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Can you tell me what the foreign things that Edward says in this fanfic mean?

It's because I am oh so curious now.

:D
TayterBug chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
OMJ! that last thing that Edward said to Bella is soo sweet! I looked it up on iGoogle translater, for anyone..it means,

Se battesse ancora, saresti l’eco del mio cuore If battesse still, you would be the echo of my heart

HOW SWEET?

to see anything else go to, /ig
Chaotic-Cullen chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
This was awesome! Keep up the good work! :D I love ti soo much so far! :D 10/10

-Chaotic_Cullen Xx
CarolineB chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Ok, after THAT can she please stay on Edward's team and be faithful to him?
CarolineB chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Shameful of Bella - YES! Why does she get both of them when we get neigher? Pick a side dear Bella and stick with it. Keeping both is just selfish and in the end she will deserve neither because neither will be able to trust her.

However, very much enjoy lemony Jacob and Edward.
AshFF chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
JACOB

EDWARD

JACOB

EDWARD!

WHATS NEXT, OR WHOSE NEXT?

;)
AshFF chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
WOW! JACOB GOES TO ATTACK THEN HE GETS UP, PUSHES HER ON A TREE AND MAKE MAD DOG SEX WITH HER!

YOU GOTTA LOVE JACOB BLACK!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »