Reviews for Vanilla
Nice good
Nice story
Fuck you and your cunt of a mother. Suck a gun and swallow a bullet, you piece of shit.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 9/15
Such a beautiful finisher to a wonderful story. I really thoroughly enjoyed this to pieces. Fantastic work.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 9/15
That was beautiful. Harry's first lesson was epic and attention-grabbing. No slouches in his class now. The curse-breaking was fun and showed such a lovely relationship that has grown between them and how well they work together. And the final line always brings me joy in a Harmony story. Just delightful.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 9/12
Finally, I was certain that news was coming from the two comments that Mrs Granger made before they fixed their memories. Good show. I quite like letter chapters like this. Good way to shift on some time in a fic too.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 9/11
They took that well. Nice work.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 9/11
Beautiful. The chapter and Australia. What a place.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 9/9
I liked that chapter quite a bit. Loved the big argument, but I wouldn't count it as a fight. As you said, they needed the release. Now for the trip down under. Should be fun.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 9/5
A very mature manner of reconciling. I don't hate Ron, though it is very easy to do so in certain fics (and even canon sometimes), but I'm glad they made their peace. They're a stronger unit together and Ron will certainly find someone truly suited to him in all the ways Hermione isn't.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 9/5
That was just beautiful. A microcosm of all the things that make their friendship and potential relationship wonderful. I adored that the whole way through. Bloody brilliant as a certain red-headed git might say.
Chalayne chapter 8 . 6/28
I like the letter idea for the time jump!
Chalayne chapter 2 . 6/28
Ron is definitely OOC in this chapter, but I love the way you changed to Horcrux to focus on Harry’s fears.
Vice Admiral chapter 4 . 6/25
I think Ginny would not give up this easily. She HAD HER PRIZE! I don't think she would go gentle into the night.
Vice Admiral chapter 2 . 6/25
Ron got off WAY,WAY TOO EASILY. i ALSO THINK HE WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED HARRY AND HERMIONE IN A RELATIONSHIP. He is, to me, a selfish, self centered slob. He would have left again, but not before he attacked Harry.