Reviews for Vanilla
Bob chapter 11 . 8/15
Best story of my life. you should seriously consider becoming a writer!
Jim chapter 1 . 8/15
Nice
Tarix chapter 11 . 5/3
Really beautiful story, nice pairings and no bashing, just wonderful!
oh god.. praising canon Snape causes my entire body to shiver, i feel dirty for reading that.
clumsydolphin chapter 5 . 1/24
Ok, so I just wanted to say something about the descriptive writing you mentioned for this chapter. Some of it was alright and yet most of it came off as distracting blather. You're style was much better before this chapter. The story however is wonderful.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 11 . 1/12
what a great story and fantastic ending ! kudos
V-rcingetorix chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Well done. Thank you for the entertainment, quips, and bits of wisdom. As a writer, I am glad to have made your acquaintance ... metaphorically speaking, anyway :)
dennisud chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
One of the better portrayals of Ron in a whole, even more than the 2-dimensional Mo-Ron's I have read when reading H/Hr stories.
Lets see where this re-read goes!

;-)
FuN FiFi chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful story! I wish the last book really did play out as your story. Like you, I also think that Ron's departure provided a great opening for Harry and Hermione to explore their true feelings. Sadly, they never discussed the topic, which is a real shame since I believe it could've helped them realize why their actions toward one another seem more than platonic to others. Nevertheless, your fic does a fantastic job in showing us the beautiful pair that is Harry and Hermione! In my opinion, you've created a believable AU-verse where HHr get together in the last book like they were always meant to. I enjoyed reading your story very much! :-)

Keep up the GREAT work!
q.thews chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
A lovely story, with many great details, it is of the Happy Kind but almost believable. ;-)
Some of the best details between many: the reverse presentation in Australia, the second animagus transformation we saw, Harry's acting on the Ted issue and the last piece of parchment.
Thank you for sharing.
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Ok, they end up in a bed nut they don't jump in it ;-) nice start
brightflare chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Excellent story!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
Lovely story and one of the more enjoyable post-DH stories I've read. You dealt with Ginny in a more compassionate way than some have by not turning her into a Hermione-hating, murderous b*tch ... although those can also be fun to read. Sadly, she seems to have become rather a non-entity without her "Boy Who Lived" obsession to define and motivate her. Molly should have helped her more there.

I enjoyed how you brought the Grangers forward. With Harry as her mate, they were able to remain a strong presence in Hermione's life. (You have this in common with some of your favorite authors, among them Chem Prof and Robst.) Had she married Ron, I believe Hermione's relationship with her parents would have faded into the background. Molly's overbearing presence (especially once grandchildren arrived), combined with Ron's inability to understand the Muggle world, would have pushed them into the background. That is one of my chief objections to a Hermione-Ron 'ship. Harry was eager to keep that tie strong for Hermione's sake as well as his own ... and that of their kids. In the end, that would have a positive impact on many lives.

Again, I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing your efforts.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I'm not sure that Ron the "green-eyed monster" would be so forgiving, but I'll go with it. Perhaps he truly took some of that time to really think and mature.
Chezhran chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
Lovely story. I enjoyed it a lot. You've captured the personality, dreams, insecurities and depth of the characters to perfection. I kinda felt like I was reading a part of The Deathly Hallows Extended Edition. And I am one of those who prefer Harry and Hermione together. To me, they're perfect together.

Thank you very much for an enjoyable story to read.

Cezhran.