Reviews for Vanilla
hagrid51 chapter 11 . 7/22
You've done a great job! Any story that starts with the camping trip from hell has a long hill to climb. I did need to stop reading long enough to clean my keyboard after reading Hand-Basket, did the perfect spit-take, I did.
fundoogal chapter 8 . 5/11
as if the initials SOB weren't bad enough, you actually went ahead and named the poor baby HAG? Just Why? :(
68phoenix chapter 11 . 3/18
great fic. I actually liked the letters and flash back style of parts of it
I loved this story it is absolutely perfect ! Thank you . I am glad it was not a continued Harry going through hell story . And it was Harry and Hermonie love story .
Book Princess-313 chapter 2 . 2/20
I love this so far. It's great!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Cute
Vegasman59 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I think Ron's overwhelming jealousy would still come out. He never was able to see the pain of Harry's life only money and fame that he so desperately wants. Good chapter though.
h0neybunny16 chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
i really really really love this story plsss tell me there's a sequel to this right?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
If Harry has 7 years to teach, 4 houses for each year with at least 2 lessons, I don't see how he will have the me for extra lessons for 7th years. And have time for his wife and Teddy. And I who looks after Teddy when they are both working?
Starlite22 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
What happened to crookshanks
bookjunkie1992 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Thank you so much. Reading stories like yours help me write my own. This is how I think it should have ended with cannon.
Bob chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Best story of my life. you should seriously consider becoming a writer!
Jim chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Nice
Tarix chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
Really beautiful story, nice pairings and no bashing, just wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
oh god.. praising canon Snape causes my entire body to shiver, i feel dirty for reading that.