Reviews for Vanilla
lorelover chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Well, for your first foray into FanFiction, I'd say that was great. Really looking forward to reading more.
BooksandMoons4ever chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
Stary0706 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very cute and very well written.

Bravo

*stary
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Awe, now this was cute! Things happened slowly, but over the course of a few hours. Very good chapter/story :)
BeachBum13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
aw! that was so cute!
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
HI :)

I really liked this story. It's short, sweet, and to-the-point. You made their 'coming together' makes sense and it was really nice to read. I am going to look to see what else you've written - and I'm going to encourage you to write more.

Thanks for the efforts you put into this story.

Regards,

the_scribbler
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I liked it. I can't wait to see how they deal with their new relationship. Keep up the good work.
HanyAny chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This is really, a very realistic way for them to come together hope yo post more soon ;)
What contented men desire chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Chapter stories are overrated. This could easily stand on it's own, or maybe with a short epilogue explaining how they deal with the Weasley problem.

I must say, this is the best first-foray-into-writing fic I've ever read. You have a great deal of talent, and I heartily encourage writing more.
SummrMagic chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh! that was so sweet! I thoroughly enjoyed the playful banter and how Harry finally took care of Hermione. I am definitely going to like reading what else you've got planned for the story. great, WONDERFULLY written and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Stone2age chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Absolutely amazing story!
aries9394 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
fantastic!

i like how you wrote "that ship has sailed" hahaha!

anyway, good job! looking forward for your next chapter so please update soon!
hpnut1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I liked it!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
You are awesome! fantastic! going in favourites!beautiful stuff!
Devdisigdu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Good story, I hope you post the next chapter soon as I'm hooked just from this one.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29