Reviews for Vanilla
odonnellzoo99 chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
I really liked that what you did with this. You brought Harry and Hermione together after Ron left without turning him into a villain. I'm OK with him being a villain, but it's been done so many times. I also don't think I've seen them coming together at this point as a springboard for a post Battle of Hogwarts story done before and think this just worked really well.
I also can't argue with the list of writers that you thanked in your final A/N. Very talented folks.
Thank you fleshing this out beyond the one shot.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 10 . 3/29/2020
I kept waiting for an explanation of why Helena calls her brother-in-law Uncle Harry. If there had been an explanation that she was copying the 4 year old “big kids” or something then I would have bought that. With no explanation it just comes off as some weird idiosyncrasy of the story or maybe it a Brit thing that this Yank doesn’t get.
Enjoying the story. I just found that strange. I come from a large extended family with plenty of large sibling age spreads and never saw a toddler or preschooler call a brother or sister-in-law Uncle or Aunt.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 9 . 2/9/2020
Interesting
Lordlexx chapter 4 . 1/7/2020
I don't know if you just wanted to go along with cannon with this story or you actually believe the garbage that JKR tried to write in her stories. Both Dumbledore and Snape were terrible people Dumbledore left Harry at his aunt and uncles house knowing they didn't want him, his words were "Ten dark and terrible years" and Snape didn't love his mother, he was obsessed. He might have thought he was in love with her but it was nothing but obsession. He didn't try and barter for Harry's life, just Lily's. If he loved her, then he would have known that Harry was more important to her and acted accordingly.
brendan chapter 11 . 10/23/2019
It's a wonderful story and how it should be!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Nice good
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Fuck you and your cunt of a mother. Suck a gun and swallow a bullet, you piece of shit.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 9/15/2019
Such a beautiful finisher to a wonderful story. I really thoroughly enjoyed this to pieces. Fantastic work.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 9/15/2019
That was beautiful. Harry's first lesson was epic and attention-grabbing. No slouches in his class now. The curse-breaking was fun and showed such a lovely relationship that has grown between them and how well they work together. And the final line always brings me joy in a Harmony story. Just delightful.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 9/12/2019
Finally, I was certain that news was coming from the two comments that Mrs Granger made before they fixed their memories. Good show. I quite like letter chapters like this. Good way to shift on some time in a fic too.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 9/11/2019
They took that well. Nice work.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 9/11/2019
Beautiful. The chapter and Australia. What a place.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 9/9/2019
I liked that chapter quite a bit. Loved the big argument, but I wouldn't count it as a fight. As you said, they needed the release. Now for the trip down under. Should be fun.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 9/5/2019
A very mature manner of reconciling. I don't hate Ron, though it is very easy to do so in certain fics (and even canon sometimes), but I'm glad they made their peace. They're a stronger unit together and Ron will certainly find someone truly suited to him in all the ways Hermione isn't.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »