Reviews for Vanilla
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
That was just beautiful. A microcosm of all the things that make their friendship and potential relationship wonderful. I adored that the whole way through. Bloody brilliant as a certain red-headed git might say.
Chalayne chapter 8 . 6/28/2019
I like the letter idea for the time jump!
Chalayne chapter 2 . 6/28/2019
Ron is definitely OOC in this chapter, but I love the way you changed to Horcrux to focus on Harry’s fears.
Vice Admiral chapter 4 . 6/25/2019
I think Ginny would not give up this easily. She HAD HER PRIZE! I don't think she would go gentle into the night.
Vice Admiral chapter 2 . 6/25/2019
Ron got off WAY,WAY TOO EASILY. i ALSO THINK HE WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED HARRY AND HERMIONE IN A RELATIONSHIP. He is, to me, a selfish, self centered slob. He would have left again, but not before he attacked Harry.
Capecodcanal chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
I greatly enjoyed your story. I read it this evening. I particularly liked the various magical topics studied around the world!
Kerrion chapter 4 . 6/11/2019
Nothing worse than reading a story where the author have Harry praising Snape , the man was despicable he’s the reason his parents are dead he set Voldemort on them he only cared about lily he didn’t care if James or Harry died . It’s worse than canon when the kook JKR had Harry name his son after the monster , the man that bullied him a child she should’ve just have Harry name one son Tom Riddle another one Vernon another one Dudley and one Petunia just go all out and name all his kids after the people that abused him .
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 3/9/2019
Good story
RightnWrong chapter 11 . 1/30/2019
Quite possibly the best after Hogwarts story I’ve ever read. Thank you so much.

About the only small detail missing was what happened to the Malfoys, and possibly putting that Auror in his place, lol.
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 11 . 10/31/2018
I'm really loving this story and im' really glad that Teddy went with Hermione's sister :) instead of Victoire it seems a bit force but, then again it's already done .-.
oh well. awesome story :D
Monster King chapter 11 . 10/4/2018
Great story.
ThePurpleOtter chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
VANILLA!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was an excellent read. I loved the plot line and the way things flowed together.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Good
QOP chapter 11 . 3/31/2018
No Abus Severus?! He's my favourite