Reviews for Phantomness's Fanon Mansion
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww... this is such a cute fic about shipping! I like it!
Hetalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love how you used Nando's personallity. In my head canon he is kind of an innocent character and having him cover his eyes when he saw "Ash" was priceless.

Now if only I could find a fanfiction with the same personallity and he is topped. (In my head, he is a total Uke.)
SoulSketcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is the funniest and randomest fanfiction I have ever read! it's really cracky I give it 4/5!
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Man, Gary sure is mean huh? good thing Lance is there to comfort poor Ash _.
randomness123456 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
A little on the short side, definitely a lot shorter than most of your other stories. Even so I think that the voice and description as well as the plot itself was rather realistic, honestly more capable of happening than the countless stories of moonlight kisses that I usually see on the site. Lots of description definitely necessary for a story like this as well as blunt in places where it is needed. Overall very rich and offbeat story!

Irvin Z. Martinez
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
-shrugs-

I don't like the way they portray Gary in the anime, (I do prefer Green), but he's so much better than Ash. AND, he has an Umbreon. Which makes him god, in my opinion. Yeah, wev. Ahem, great story, instant favorite, Gary-hate or otherwise!