Reviews for Packing
that was good loved it
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Interesting story. Thanks, Beth
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, fantastic story. It was very, very good, and really sad. I loved it.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, geez, FC, you did it to me again! So sad, but beautiful.
Patty chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Terribly sad but it ended on a hopeful note. Don reaching for Charlie's head brought tears

to my eyes. I always get all mushy inside when Don 'big brothers' Charlie.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw... That was so sad! Keep up the good work though:)
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
a truly beautiful story, thank you for sharing,
dHALL chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well, done. Even in sadness, you provide inspiration.

Wonderful story.
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Odd for me reading this story this morning. I am going through bookcases and bookcases of my Mother's books and trying to clear out what I know I will never read and hold on to what I know I will want later on in my life. A very hard and heavy thing to do alone. Can't believe it is just coincidence that this story popped up today. I am glad that Charlie has Don to help pull him back from the dark hole and let him see from a distance for awhile. I think that is what I need to do myself. So I can keep what is important also. Thanks for the story.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I just got my computer back. It has been down for almost a week now. I was absolutely thrilled to click on my favorite web site again to find a new story from you at the top of the page.

You never fail to inspire me. This was a wonderful, realistic look at life after Alan. Don's tenderness and Charlie's obsessiveness was perfect and so easy to imagine. I like the idea of a remodel and cleansing of the house. And, I definitely liked the idea of Charlie staying with Don for a while. A good cleansing of the mind and soul, first, huh?

Once again, a wonderful story. Very well done. Thank you.
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
"A burst of laughter tore from Charlie’s mouth and echoed around the room, sling-shotting back in a sound eerily reminiscent of a cry."

The line above was so clear that I heard the sound. This is the kind of writing that stays with the reader for a long while echoing in the mind just like the sound of that laugh in the empty room.

Nicely done Cat.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. You rule.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
There was no time, and time was eternal.

What a beautiful line! That's something to echo through one's soul.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
As always a great story. Love the moments between the brothers.