Reviews for Conquest Reversed
Lamanta chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"God is above all," that quiet, wondrous voice purred against Light's ear, "seeing the world, passing judgment. He has control. Omnipotent. What does Godwant when he can have everything?" What did every human want when they had absolute control? L knew the answer. "To lose control."

I fell in love woth you because of this sentence!
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I personally thought L was a little mean, but it was hawt nonetheless. I probably only think that because everyone portrays L as a cute little uke, but he was defiantly more in charterer than most stories I've read, so like, um, good job! I really enjoyed it.
happyalien chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Whoa, that was way intense. I loved your characterisation'sof Raito and L, they weren't 'sugared up' if you get me (?). Hope you write more soon :D

Happy
Meany chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Enchanting!
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
There's not a lot of smut I've been reading these last few years (guess I lost interest with age), but you wrote this well enough. Yes the way you describe Raito's desire is absolutely hot but I love how you convey his conflicting emotions as L's words slowly undo his front of control. I love the idea that Raito was planning on doing this to L and having the tables turned on him, and then he plans to return for more. Lol, L's such a smug bastard here and I like that he knows what Kira-sama wants better than the teen himself.

"Go home, little God," LOL! Love it!
owowow chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I hate to repeat what other people have said... but damn that was freaking hawtt! O.O
Ashcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow that was smoking hot
Zam98 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really love the idea of this... it seems like something they'd do... doesn't it? Very, very nice job!

xoxox

~Ruu
VI Souske chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
OMG. So I'm kinda new to DeathNote, but not that new, and I have read quite a few RaitoXL stories. My conclusion is that this is probably the BEST yet. *favorites* So yay for you and your awesome way of capturing what Raito really wants because we all know its the truth.
haruka01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I remember this! I reviewed this on AFF... possibly twice. I've also had it bookmarked for ages. This is definitely my favorite L/Light smut one-shot; it is incredibly hot. I love L/Kira, which in itself seems to be a sadly less common version of the pairing, but especially like this, with Kira taken completely off guard and L having all of the power over him, where all he needs to do is turn on the light and their whole saga comes to an abrupt halt. And control issues, and "Kira-sama" ... so good! I hope you plan to write more Death Note!
RonSa chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OMG! (and I don't mean Kira.) This was so good. Great stuff right here. Thanks for the yummy lemon!
Magnetic Burger chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was so hawt. Probably the most well-written, smut filled, Death Note yaoi I ever read. I must say, your vocabulary is extremely advanced at you used such a wide range of imagery. Bravo. Please don't hesitate to write more.
Rei Lauren chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was amazing! I could really imagine this happening!
yaoi-flower-of-love chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
holy shit! this was amazing! O: i loved it so much! well done!
moniuqe16 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
im not much of a comment leave-r but the one thing i gotta say since my and my two ther friends said the same thing bout it and i qoute "dude... that was hot" very nice, ju slettin ya kno your luv'd me nfriends